Based On A True Story (JiHope)

Summary: An Olympic gold medalist and a K-pop idol are put on the common tv show We Got Married after popular demand from fans

Summary: An Olympic gold medalist and a K-pop idol are put on the common tv show We Got Married after popular demand from fans. This is their story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So for today's episode, we have a very exciting couple waiting for our special spring episode!" The host, Taehyung smiles towards the camera nearly a foot away from his face.

"Oh, do explain!" His husband, Jungkook, also a model like Taehyung, spoke.

"Alright, so babe, remember... the audience voted on the couple they wanted to see get together and to no one's surprise, we snatched the two idols right up! One, a professional figure skater that's loved by everyone and bringing back home the Olympics gold medal to South Korea, once again!" Jungkook gasps and looks around with wide eyes and his hand dropped to his side.

"Holy crap, I didn't know J-" Taehyung shoves Jungkook out of the screen with a smile.

"Moving on!" He grins as his lover comes back with a pissed expression on his face. "Kookie?"

"Next one is practically the sun, an angel even, the only one on my cheat list." Taehyung's face dropped and he whipped around to Jungkook who continued. "He's known for his fashion, his raps that smother your face in smiles, and his heavenly looks."

"He's on your cheat list? Who else is on it?" Jungkook rolls his eyes. "No, I can handle it, tell me."

"Yeah, alright, now the two have cleared their schedules for today and are being taken- I mean driven," Jungkook cleared his throat, "excuse me, driven to two separate locations where they will have to embark in a series of clues where they will finally come and meet Taehyung and me here, at the Han River!" The camera zoomed out to show the couple on the bridge overlooking a lit-up river and town after them.

"Here, in an hour, the two men will get married and we will all bear witness as they go through their new lives with their spouse!... Now count with us and the scavenger hunt starts!" Taehyung squeals, scooping his boyfriend into his arms earning a squeal.

"3,2,1!" The cameras changed to a split-screen, showing two men getting in two separate cars, leaving two large extravagant buildings. On the road, the camera goes to one face.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, you may know me as a professional South Korean figure skater, and I gotta say I'm pretty excited to see who I'm getting married to." The brown-haired man is then handed a card. "What's been restored twice after the Japanese destroyed it in the 1500s and 1915?" Jimin puts the card down and looks at the camera with wide eyes.

"Man this was in my notes too." He groaned and tapped his finger against his chin. "It's a palace in Seoul, duh." He whined and looked at the camera with squinted eyes. "Gye-ong-bok-gung Pa-la-ce." Jimin sounds out slowly. "OH! Gyeongbokgung Palace! Yes! Thank you, camera guy!" The camera went up and down and Jimin scoots forward. "You know who I'm meeting?" The camera shakes side to side making the smaller pout and slump in his chair.