Puck Me (TaeKook)

Summary: Hockey is a very sexual sport

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spotlights began to roam over the crowd and the American metal rock music began to grow louder. The visiting team entered first but once the home team came forward, the crowd explodes as they recognize almost everyone on the Busan University hockey team.

The glide onto the ice was smooth.

The noise from the contact helped soothe his nerves. His breath came in short pants out of his chest and nothing could break the bubble of peace surrounding the young man. People were yelling on the ice, bodies soon began slamming against each other only because of the puck.

"Jeon!"

At the shout of his name, Jungkook pushes more on his legs, crossing the distance between him and the puck. His body checks the man and he passes the puck to the center of his team. The fabric of his black jersey stuck to his skin as the opposite team was leading by a mere point and Jungkook was convinced they could at least score another goal by the end of this period.

The buzzer echos around the rink just as Jungkook managed to get the puck again. The players stopped and straightened their backs, the tension loosened and both teams were ready to discuss the game on the sidelines.

Jungkook stretched his arms while skating towards the benches. Once off the ice, the young man puts the protections on the blades of his skates.

"Good job Kook," the skater hums at a voice from behind him, a hard pat landing on his back.

"Thanks, Yugyeom but can you like not break my back?" Jungkook joked with a smile, ripping off his helmet to chug down the water he found.

"You know, BamBam is our ref tonight," Yugyeom spoke, grabbing the attention of others. "Gosh, he is so cute, think I have a chance?" He wonders, ruffling his sweaty hair.

"I guess." Jungkook chuckles. "You know he's-"

"Gay too? God, he's hot, I might have a chance!" Grinned his friend and Jungkook just hums with wide eyes and puckered lips.

The buzzer echos again, stopping Yugyeom from his horniness and Jungkook took off the protections to step back onto the ice. As soon as he slid on it, his mind went blank. That was the effect hockey had on him.

The second period kicks off smoothly with the puck going for his team and Jungkook moves quickly. He wasn't always the fastest out of them all but was the smoothest, and Jungkook took pride in that.

His body suddenly collides with the glass wall and Jungkook hissed, looking at who did it.

"I know how to make your boyfriend scream louder." The opponent sent him a playful wink when suddenly, Jungkook turns to punch the other's jaw, his glove colliding with the chin strap below the actual helmet. Hearing gasps and shouts from the audience who banged their hands against the divider, Jungkook ignored them all. Grabbing the other's collar harshly he pulled him closer to his face.