Mafia's Sweetie Pie (SeokGi)

Summary: Meeting the family can be a serious pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do I look?" Yoongi smiles softly and turns around to stare at his lover.

"For the hundredth time, you look amazing!" Seokjin bobs his head and looks down at the suit Yoongi picked out the day before.

"I lov-".

"Eomma!" Yoongi screams when the door swings open and Seokjin quickly puts up a big smile seeing how the smaller was quickly engulfed in the arms of the even smaller woman.

"Is this him?" Yoongi's eomma asks, looking over her son's shoulder.

"Yes!" Yoongi leaps back to grab Seokjin's arm and shoves him forward. "Eomma, meet Seokjin, my boyfriend!" The younger smiled and brings the flowers he was holding up and blushed at the tiny gasp that he was given.

"Oh my, these are beautiful Seokjin." She gladly takes them and opens the door wider for the two to be welcomed inside. However, Yoongi is quickly whisked away by his eomma to show him off, unconditionally leaving Seokjin to gulp nervously by the front door.

"You can do this." He whispers to himself and scans over the large living room. Small children were running around, chasing after one another, there was a table of snacks and a group of men leaning against the wall, staring at him. Seokjin swallows air and looks away, his hands starting to sweat.

"So you're our baby brother's boyfriend, hm?" An arm slings around his shoulder and he is abruptly pulled into another room where a table was set up. "Appa, this is him." Seokjin yelps when he is forced to sit down next to who he thinks is Yoongi's appa, then four more men come to sit around them. Seokjin licks his lips and looks at their faces, each one fairly similar to the other.

"What are your intentions with my son." He slowly turns to the one who spoke and the color nearly drains all from his face.

"U-Uh-" one of them starts laughing.

"He's so scared!" Seokjin looks away and bit his lip embarrassed.

'This is not how I wanted this to go.'

"Do you want to marry my son?" The four other men slam their hands against the table and one stands up, grabbing Seokjin's shirt, pulling him out of the chair to slam him against the wall with a knife to his throat.

"Have you touched my brother?" Seokjin's eyes widen and an uncontrollable blush comes over his face as his mind goes back like a broken record tape, just replaying the dirty scenes from the past month alone.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Another screams, pulling out a gun but slamming his fist into Seokjin's stomach. The younger groans and his body tries to hunch over but he is held in place.

"Johnny, Jaehyun, enough!" Another snaps and the grip on Seokjin's body is gone. "Stand." He slowly does as he is told, his eyes flickering up with a glare. "Oh, he is getting mad." The speaker smirks and Seokjin unclenches his fists.