Scary Feels Safe (MiniMonie)

Summary: In which the big bad wolf isn't the one to be scared of

~•~•~

Jimin's pov

I would say it was love at first sight.

I was new to school and everyone seemed so nice or- well they acted nice towards me. Being shown to my classroom, the teacher was feeling kind enough to introduce me and that was when I met him.

He was huge in the aspect of being triple my everything. I felt him pull me in when our eyes locked but I jumped when a piece of paper was thrown at him causing my eyes to squint. They slowly scanned the room until they landed on a group of alphas snickering with one another.

"Jackson stop pestering Namjoon before I give you an F on the test. No. It might be the best grade you get in this class." My lip turns up in a chuckle. "Jimin, go sit next to Namjoon." My heart started to beat faster.

"Y-Yes." I squeaked out, gripping my backpack tighter as I slowly moved closer to him, his alpha pheromones made my head spin. Once I sat, I moved my bag onto my lap, my elbow brushing against his arm and my eyes caught how his muscles flinched and he scooted far away in an instant...

For the remaining part of the class, it was hard for me to pay attention as it was on the alphas in the corner, the ones who had originally messed with my Namjoon, continued to pique my interest.

'How dare they mess with such an alpha?' I was furious, my black tail slowly swaying from my chair. My ears turned at the slightest of sound and the bell made me flinch, jumping to the place where my body felt safe, closer to Namjoon's side.

"It's just the bell." It was low and deep and my heart LOVED it.

"O-Oh." I didn't want to leave the warmth that was emitting from him, the one that engulfed and massaged into my hormones. My ear jolts to the side and my tail swings in happiness.

I wanted to purr.

I did not purr as Namjoon abruptly stood up, taking his bag, and walked out.

I'm sad now.

~•~•~

'First days suck.' I pouted, readjusting the backpack on my shoulders as one foot moved in front of the other, slowly but surely I made my way to the park that was the halfway point between my home and the school.

I threw my bag onto the bench and sat down with crossed legs after the buildings became trees and the sun began lowering itself below the horizon to greet the other side of the Earth. At least the moon would come around to comfort.

After the first period, no one would talk to me today. No one even looked at me, and the ones that did only gave me a second of their time. My ears felt droopy and that naturally made them press against my head, with a tail comfortably wrapped around my waist, my shoulders felt heavy as the weight of the day hits me.