Second Face (Namgi)

Summary: a police officer and a gangster have been slowly growing their relationship over a case that shedded light on the dirty cops in the station

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

Yoongi slowly walks up the stairs with a hand stuffed in his pocket and the other swinging by his leg. He was upset but still manages to track his steps.

The officer slowly lifts his head to look along the bridge. The lights lit up the entire walking way and through it was the middle of the night, the weather wasn't horrible.

Yoongi approaches another set of stairs, and as he took his first few steps, he looks up. He sucks in his breath and walks in a panicked circle against the railing.

Sighing, he manages to take another step before staying still, locking eyes with the young man walking down with his signature red bucket hat that contrasts with the black shirt and brackets.

"Why ya here?" Yoongi questions taking his hand off of the rail to cover his yawn.

The other sighs but covers it with a smile. "You're drinking?"

"Drinking when em happy, drinking when em not happy." Yoongi shrugs and Namjoon furrows his eyebrows.

"You're not happy?"

"Happy?" The smaller giggles and moves up the stairs to get on the right step, lifting his flushed face to look at Namjoon. "Em crazy jappy because O realized that to," hiccup," achieve some things, pepple will do qhat they're not suppisrd yo do! Turns out that pepple has a second gace And rhat causws for celebration!. "

"You're... talking about what happened with your team?"

"Officer Namjoon was covering for Captain and dudn't rven stop him fpr his inexcusable crimes, abd yhen it turns out NamjoOn did all yhose bad t-rhings." Yoongi's eyes start to well up. "W-We are the police! Usn't it our jib to go aftwr the bad guys?" He sniffles and covers his mouth with his shaking hand. "Want to know why I bevame a cop? Because I believe that there no b-bad people in this world; they do bad things becausr they're forced to. There ar so many novely tings in the wprld just waiting for us to discover the." Yoongi looks at the fountain in front of them before slowly sinking to his bottom. "Em I also wrong for thinling this way?"

Namjoon purses his lips and looks around before taking a seat next to Yoongi, who has burst into tears. The younger man wraps his arm around the smaller man's shoulders and pulls him into his embrace. Yoongi sniffles and wraps his arms around Namjoon's waist, nuzzling his head against his chest when he comes to a halt and slowly looks up.

"Yer not like them are ya? With two faces?" Namjoon gulps and squeezes the older's arm.

"I came to see you today, to tell you... that I'm leaving in a few days." Yoongi's arm gave out slightly and his expression falters.