Angel With A Shotgun (JiKook)

Summary: Jungkook felt something wrong with his pregnant boyfriend and races to the scene

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

"Angel are you sure you should be driving? It's so close to your due date, I don't feel comfortable-".

"Honey, stop." Jimin rolls his eyes while breaking at a stop sign, his left hand rubbing against his large rounded stomach. "I'll be fine, you're the one who didn't want to go visit my mom so you get to stay at work and work." Jimin snaps and heard a gasp over the phone.

"But angel, your mom always questions if the child is mine!" Jungkook growls and Jimin presses his foot all he way down on the gas. "DO NOT REV THE ENGINE!" The omega grins and continues speeding down the empty road when suddenly there was a loud thump and the car skidded into something. "JIMIN!" The omega groans against the airbag. His hand still covering the lump on his stomach. "B-.. dy."

The phone call goes in and out as Jimin opens the car door after taking off his seat belt. He crawls a bit away from his smoking car and looks down.

"Hey, baby," he whispers, rubbing his stomach when he felt a kick, "oh, I'm sorry. Mommy's sorry." Jimin tries standing up but the pain shooting from his stomach kept him still until a growl comes from the smoke. The omega's eyes widened as he looks back, its claws slamming onto the cement.

~•~•~

Jungkook's heart rate painfully sped up and he abruptly sat up, nearly banging his head against the raised truck. Rolling out from under it, he stood up and removed his AirPod to look at his phone, the call had ended.

"Yo, Kook, why so pale?" A hand slams against his back but Jungkook stayed in a trance. He sniffs the air and Jungkook's eyes saturated red like a drop of food color into water. Hoseok watched as the red came to the bottom of his pupil before filling in the rest of his brown eyes. He shivers under the alpha's rough expression and though, 'Jimin is a lucky omega.'

"Hey, dude, chill!" Hoseok's hand gets remove by another coworker watching and Jungkook turns around, ripping off his apron.

"I have to go." He nods to himself before bolting out of the garage to his car. He skidded out of the parking lot, leaving his coworkers all in a state of confusion.

Jungkook calls his angel again, listening to it ring and he gets more frustrated after ever stupid recording he would get back.

His floors the gas peddle and throws his phone into the back seat in agitation. He rolls down the window and sniffs the air, hoping to catch the sour smell of his distressed omega who's carrying their first child.

The smell grows stronger as he hits the back road that's surrounded by dangerous wolf eating lakes and the forest full of disappearing stories.

Jungkook skidded to a stop when he saw his boyfriend's car smoking with its hood thrown up and the drivers door opened. The alpha hops out of his car and spends around in a panic.

"JIMIN!" He screams with his around his mouth and he steps closer to Jimin's car, his knees felt weak seeing the airbag and the smell of blood. His eyes dilate and get diluted red. "JIMIN! ANGEL!" Jungkook screams again and spun around at the sound of leaves being messed with.

"Hi." The younger's jaw drops as the tiny male coming forward, a hand over his stomach as he waddles forward while dragging something large behind him. Jungkook exhales loudly and rushes forward to bring a swaying Jimin into a hug. Kissing his mate mark before pulling back and pressing their lips together softly. Jimin giggles as Jungkook fell to his knees to kiss his stomach.

"Angel, what happened?" The smaller shrugs and looks behind him, making the younger do the same. "Is that what I think it is?" Jimin nods, his hands ruffling his boyfriend's hair.

"A panther jumped in front of me so I swerved into the tree to get away and the hood exploded so I got out and this fucker," he scowls, "came forward trying to attack my baby and it's not dead but-" Jimin's lips form into a pout, his hand moving to cradle his stomach. Jungkook nods and stands up, pulling the smaller into a hug, rubbing his lower back and nuzzling his nose into Jimin's neck.

"How is she?" He rubs his hand over the smaller's.

"She's kicking, would rather get hit with a shotgun than feel this." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows.

"My angel with a shotgun, hm?" Jimin shook his head and looks down with a shocked expression. "Angel?"

"I think my water just broke." Jungkook blinks and looks down as well to see a small puddle beginning to form under Jimin. 

"O-Oh... OH MY FUCK!" The alpha jumps back and frantically looks around while Jimin calmly waddles to Jungkook's car and getting into the passengers seat.

"Baby, let's go!" The younger turns toward the car and rushes into it with a big bunny smile. Starting up the car, he moves his hand to place on top of Jimin's as he gets them back onto the road, leaving the smaller's car behind. The two speeding to the hospital for a long day and night but before the second day ender, their little girl is born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had the thought to put a taste of Florida living in this lol!!!

Words: +900

• Comment for Epilogue 📥

• Comment with any book ideas or BTS omega x alpha recommendations 📥

• Comment any questions or thoughts 📥

• Comment a ship you would like to read about 📥