Punch My Heart (TaeHope)

Summary: Taehyung getting into a car accident was the best thing to ever happen to him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jihyun! Get back here!" Taehyung laughs, bolting after the young child running away from him with the biggest smile he's had on for the week.

"Come and get me!" The kid squeaks and Taehyung chuckles, slowing down to catch his breath when his eyes widen.

"JIHYUN STOP!" He screams, his voice cracking under the shocking pressure and his legs moved faster than ever. He ran into the busy street, honks were heard when Taehyung finally had his hands clutched onto the child's collar. Grabbing him into his arms before throwing the child onto the sidewalk.

A louder honk was heard, grabbing his attention. Taehyung's eyes widened and he lifted his hands to protect his face before a huge amount of force and pain jolted through his body.

~•~•~

"An ambulance is coming in with a hit car victim! Twentysix- male, needs surgery!" The parametric comes bursting through the ER doors with a young adult unconscious on the stretcher, a young couple and child by the man's side.

"Taehyung, come on, keep breathing." One spoke and the doctors who were waiting around began rushing to their sides. "He's my brother, he saved my kid!" The doctor nodded and he and a few others stuffed their hands under the small cushion of the stretcher.

"On three. One, two, three." The doctors grunt and switch out the stretchers. Instantly leaving the ER room to get behind new doors.

"21-year old, hit by a car on his side, brain check, asap." A nurse read while moving a curtain and the patent was parked below the burning gaze of the people who held his life in their hands.

"Trauma room one. B.p. 90 over 50. Pulse in the 80s." The curtain closes and the nurse leaves the room to be bombarded by two young men and one other.

"How is he?" The older-looking one rushes to speak, holding the hand of a smaller gentleman.

"I'll pay for everything, just tell us his con-".

"You! Shut up!"

"Jimin, don't." The said man slapped the handoff of him and turned to the brunet man dressed in a fancy suit.

"No! I will not stop. YOU HIT MY BROTHER!" Jimin cried, slapping the man who brought his hands up to protect his face.

"BABY!" Namjoon's eyes widened and he grabbed his husband's waist to pull him away from the scene.

"LET ME DOWN!" Jimin screams, falling over his lover's shoulders, kicking and trying to grab the shocked brunet a foot away. "I'm okay." Namjoon rolls his eyes after the kicking stopped.

"Can I put you down?" Jimin nodded so the older one did what he was told. The smaller fixes his shirt and glares back at the taller.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He lunges back at the man who trips over a chair. Falling to the ground, Jimin stood over him with the guy's hair in his hand. Namjoon groans and looks at his watch, his arm shooting out to stop a male nurse from breaking it up.