Coral and Bone (NamKook)

Summary: A war brought two people together only to be ripped apart and stitched up at the very last moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations were long over as reality came crashing down.

A large cardboard box was shoved into Jungkook's hands by the pack's alpha, the wolf ordering him to fit whatever he could into it.

Jungkook looks down and then his eyes move to scan over the tent the government gave him, causing a large sigh to take over.

What was he going to put inside the box anyway? Most of the pack was drafted into the war while the others; the old, and the ones below 18 were sent to a refugee camp near a lake owned by the druids and fairies, creatures who refused to pick a side.

They didn't have time to grab anything in the first place and now here he was, learning that he had a few hours left before the pack would be relocated to an island!

The war was finally over, however, the forest was still harboring traitors of the law, ones who have personal agendas against wolves, especially those of the Moonstone Pack, the same pack Jungkook had been raised in.

A howl shook Jungkook of his thoughts and he scrambled out from the tent, his hands pushing himself off of the ground when he tripped over the tent's flap. A crowd is starting to form and Jungkook finds himself pushing through to the very front, his face lights up before it slowly falls as more soldiers who fought in the war emerge from the treelines.

Families were being reunited and as more wolves hugged, kissed, cried, and talked, Jungkook stood there, hands sweatily clasped together, and his entire body weight relied on his toes so he could overlook the crowd.

"Looking for me?" The young pup jumps with a turn to gasp and jumps again onto the older male.

"Uncle!" The male chuckles and wraps his arms around the smaller.

"My, you've grown, come on, let me get a good look at ya!" He puts Jungkook down and takes a step back with a hand over his heart. "You look so much like your father. Man, we have great genes in the family." The younger's smile grew and he slapped his uncle's arm with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Stop it... Oh! I have everything packed for the move, I didn't know you all were coming today, I was so upset thinking I was going to miss you." His uncle smiles and grabs Jungkook's arm to pull him in for another hug.

"It's alright pup. We are back for good this time! Now, let's go make sure you have everything packed." Jungkook smiles and leans his body into his uncle's as they walk to the tent. He was overjoyed to know that he still had at least one blood relative around for a little bit longer.

The pup stayed back to watch his uncle go through everything he packed and once the male was happy with what they had, the final hour was up and the pack began moving towards the designated area where boats lay upon the shore. Jungkook looked up at his uncle when he saw the government agents, unconsciously he moved to stand in front of the older wolf when they stepped closer to him.