🪐ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕠✨

♪𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔

♪𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔....𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖♪
(𝑬𝒉𝒉𝒉...𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚)
♪𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆... 𝒚𝒐- 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆♪
(𝑵𝒐 𝒏𝒐...)

"Kawaii can you open the door" knocked an anxious Kosmo on the other side of the wooden plank.

♪𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏♪
(𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒖𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝒐𝒃 𝒐𝒉!!)
♪𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑹𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑹♪
(𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕!!!)

"Kawaii please talk to me..." he continuously

♪𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 (𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆) 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖...(𝒖𝒈𝒉) 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂-♪

"Kawaii I know you hear me because I hear you hearing me" he whined "Come on please it's lonely on the other side of this door".

Kawaii huffed as she lightly slapped her purple ballpoint pen into her notebook. She begun messing with her short french press on's debating on letting her roommate in or not. Kawaii was livid about the party that was thrown at her residence just a few hours ago. Being the only young adult taking care of the both of them was beginning to take a toll on her. She worked hard so she and him could have a roof over their head and how did Mr. Popular repay her?

...by throwing a muthafuckin' party that she wasn't even invited to.

It was already crazy enough that she went against her better judgement to let a stranger come live with her. Less than 2 months, she didn't know shit about this fellow from a can of paint nor where he came from but that's always been typical Kawaii, giving the shirt off her back without bringing an extra.

Standing on the other side of the door was Mister Kosmo aka Momo pleading at the other side that separated the two friends. He was confused as to why Kawaii was angry with him. She told him one of the best ways to "blend in" was to make some friends. You would think she'd be thrilled at the many people who wanted to be his friend, including that girl Kisha who advised them to isolate themselves from the rest to become "Real Good Friends".

Were Earth Girls really this damn complicated???

Momo's small forehead lightly hit the door as his abnormally large hand gave up on knocking.