✨𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕌 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 🪐

Kawaii rose up from the bed as she stretched out the kinks in her body. Yesterday took a toll on her physical and mental. She couldn't help but think about almost losing her Momo and all because he wanted to help Niko. He was truly a wonderful person. It seemed like he would die for anyone that he truly cared for.

But she didn't want the thot dancing in her head any longer.

Kawaii threw the covers off her frame walking over to her mini vanity. She examined herself a bit.

She knew it was silly to fix herself up a bit before seeing the fellas but she couldn't go out looking like a homeless person off the street. She released the band from her top knot and brushed out the flyalways and tangles just to put it back into another messy bun spreading it like a fan. She then pulled out a few hairs so they didn't notice that she had redone it

She looked down at her appeal as the letters T-L-C ran across her chest with the girls staring right back at her. She loved girl groups from the early 90s. She had always wanted to be a singer and looked up to them. Her favorite singers were between Whitney and Mariah Carey because they both had such a unique sound. She too noticed that she was vocally different herself, no one could quite sound like her and she wanted to keep it that way.

Her bare feet made it into her bathroom as she prepared to brush her teeth. Kawaii hated the taste of minty breakfast but for the sake of reeking. She couldn't talk to the fellas with her breath smelling like ass and disappointment. THEY could probably get away with it but not her.

She started humming Isley's Brother Footsteps In the Dark as the bristles were gracing her teeth. She then began to sing some of the lyrics.

Are we really sure
Can a love that lasted for so long still endure?
Do I, really care? Hey, hey
Let's talk about the distractions goin' on elsewhereI keep hearin' footsteps baby
In the dark, in the dark
Why? I keep hearin' footsteps baby

In the dark, in the darkWhen she was done she took a big breath as she graced the hallway which was still kind of dark.

She thot she would've seen Momo still on the couch sleeping and at that point she would've had to think of a way to care for him without any medical help but to her surprise, he wasn't there. This made Kawaii pep her step a bit rushing to the end of the hallway.

When she made it to the other end, Kawaii had seen an active Momo rummaging through the fridge. Her heart leapt for joy as a big smile plastered her face.

"Momo?" she called causing his pretty hazels to turn to her.

"Hey you're up Kawaii" he smiled at her back. Kawaii couldn't help herself, she ran jumping onto his tall frame hugging him for dear life. Momo was almost knocked off balance but he caught her dropping the uncooked bacon.

"Oh my stars" she cried into his neck "Thank you thank you...". Momo didn't know who she was talking to but he continued to pat her back as she cried a little. She finally lifted her head as she looked at him to make sure everything was good.

"I thot I lost you" she whispered, holding his face close to hers. "I thot I lost you". The thing she feared more than anything was being broke and unsuccessful. It wasn't...

It was losing Momo for good.

"Kawa Kawa" he held her trying to find her eyes "Don't cry...I don't like you crying"

"I'm not sad Momo" she sniffed "I'm just happy you're up and doing well that's all". Momo gave her a smile that always drove her over the edge. Momo gently placed her on the counter but was still holding on to her waist. Kawaii began looking around, something was missing.