✨ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕋𝕠 𝕄𝕖🪐

"Oh Momo" cried Kawaii holding his face

"Oh Momo" cried Kawaii holding his face. "Can you hear me?!!". Kawaii held onto him for dear life grabbing him close to her about to cry. She looked over at her two college chums who were still lost for words. She didn't care about them at the moment, she just wanted her Momo to be alright.

"Momo please get up!!" she hovered over him. "Please baby". Momo was still unconscious but still had a heartbeat. She needed assistance.

"Guys plleeaaaseee help!!!!" she cried "I need you!!". That cry caused the two to snap out of it as they both charged over to the rescue. They both grabbed Momo's limp body and placed him into the vehicle that was now in good working condition. Everybody hopped in the car with Kawaii holding him still.

"We gotta get him to a hospital man" suggested Stacie

"And how do we explain what happened just then?" asked Niko "The man power charged my damn car with his own fucking body. They both looked back at Kawaii hoping she could suggest anything but she was just as lost.

FOOD IS FUEL Kawaii suddenly remembered. Momo was always eating and when he did, he was just energetic and full of life.

"We gotta take him back to my place" she demanded. "I think I know what he needs".

The two guys looked at her clueless.

"Trust me". That's all the fellas could do at this point. Nobody knew Momo like Kawaii so of course they followed her lead. The park was a lot closer than Mondo Burger, so time was on their side today. Niko and Staci hopped out the car and went to the back to retrieve Momo. They used all their muscle strength to carry him to the door but the dead weight reminded them to get a gym membership.

Trying to stop herself from shaking, Kawaii placed her key into the door lock. She was trying to keep it together for the sake of Momo but she was panicking on the inside.

She couldn't lose Momo, not like this. Their lives had barely begun together and they had so much more to experience together.

Kawaii was finally able to get the door open pushing it out the way while the fellas rushed a heavy Momo onto the couch. She ran into the kitchen to anything that was easy enough to get into his mouth. She found her diet beverage that she bought when she didn't have time to eat and retrieved it from the fridge.

"Okay I think I got something" called Kawaii rushing to Momo's unresponsive body

"You gonna give this man Slim Fast?" questioned Niko raising his brow.