🪐𝔹𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗✨

SWV's That's What I Need were blaring through the speakers

Mondo Burger was the IT spot for college students to hang and eat at. It was like your up-to-date 50s diner kickback but for the 99.

The establishment had a futuristic vibe to it. Their heads were ablaze with fluorescent lazer beams, and the sounds of Finish Him and Coins being collected were from the arcades around random places of the restaurant. It was a combination of a fast food joint and an Arcade. The workers were dressed in turquoise, black, and purple spandex uniforms on skates delivering meals to the tables which was good because it would keep the distraction away from Momo but that soon subsided.

Random girls would continuously walk up and down the prier along the booth taking turns peeking at the fine brutha hanging with the cool Asian chick.

Momo was liking the vibes and attention. It was like taking a kid to Disney World for the first time. He could hardly contain his excitement in his seat. The girls whispered to one another as they bypassed their table for the 7th time. Some were even bold enough to wave to Momo as he smiled and waved back causing the girls to reek hectic.

And there was Kawaii on the opposite end trying to order for the two but kept getting distracted by the girls playing Peek-A-Momo. It's not like she was the extremely jealous type, hell Momo didn't belong to her, he wasn't a dog....

Except for the time she had to stop him from retrieving water from the toilet instead of using the sink but he was still learning. And pretty fast at that.

Kawaii continued to peek over at Momo smiling and mimicking the dainty waves the girls were giving him. Now it was getting annoying.

"Excuse me...ladies" she called out. The group of women stopped for a moment as they gave their undivided attention to her. "Um yeah hi. We're about to eat but I promise as soon as he's done with his Micro meal he'll come out to play alright?".

"By chance do one of you so happen to babysit?". Okay maybe a tad bit jealous.

The girls felt a bit embarrassed and uneasy as to how to take that question but they just took it as a hint that he was extremely too young for them to flirt with. They didn't need to catch a case.

They quickly scattered off informing the others that he was underage and to stay away.