✨𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕖𝕥 🪐

Kawaii quickly walked into her favorite professor's lecture hall. She briefly knocked at the door before entering. Professor Chilton aka Marcus, turned away from when his desk to he see one of his brightest students in the doorway.

"Miss Wallace" he took his glasses "Not like you to be late for one of my lectures". He pointed to a seat with his book.

Kawaii, as if on punishment, sighed as she dragged over to the vacant seat where he pointed.

"Now what seems to be the problem?" he walked over "Everything alright?". How was she gonna explain to her professor that her alien crush passed out Sunday afternoon after charging up a friend's vehicle with his own energy source, she'd tell you...

YOU JUST CAN'T!

"Yes sir" she paused "I kind of overslept, was working on this thesis paper and time just slipped right from underneath me". Chilton smirked as he gave a simple head nod. He could recall what those days were like. After all, he graduated from the same college 7 years ago. He still looked and felt young so he insisted his pupils call him Marcus outside of campus.

He was definitely easy on the eyes. He stood a whoppin 6' foot. He was slim-fine a lot like Momo's structure but Chilton was more polished. He had one of the smoothest goatees known to man and the cherry on top. He was a member of Kappa Theta Chapter, a pretty boy.

"And you're wondering if you missed assignment" he smirked "Guess the grind don't stop huh?".

"Never" she chuckled.

"Today's your lucky day" he continued to point with the book as Kawaii took it out of his hand

"Just went over some of the chapters in Invisible Man". Kawaii gave a sigh of relief which caused Chilton to snicker.

"Kawaii you work too hard" he added "You managed to overachieve even my expectations which are tremendously high"

"I just don't wanna be a failure Professor Chilton" she shrugged "If I fail, then my life is over".

"Life...is to be lived " quoted Chilton "Not Controlled ". Kawaii frowned as she thought about how she had treated Momo. All she ever did was bark at him telling him NOT to do this and NOT to do that. Yes she wanted to get to know him but how could be when he had too much structure?

"You alright Kawaii?" spoke Chilton "You were kinda out of there for a moment".

"Professor...can I ask you something?" she inquired.

"Shoot" he responded as he sat at the edge of his desk.

"What if...what if you like this person but they--" she paused trying to find her words. "They're too naive to understand certain things and you wanna help but, you come off a taadd bit-"

"Controlling?" he finished.

"Well...yeah" she frowned playing with the spine of the book.

"Sometimes you gotta let people be who they are" he answered "That's the only way they'll truly learn and grow".

"Well yeah but...this situation is a little more complex than that" she pinched her thumb and pointer together.

"Really...how so?" he walked back over as he crossed his leg over displaying his dark maroon socks with his frat's emblem tagged on it

"Well I'd like to think of this person as uh...as an infant you know" scrunched Kawaii "They're still brand new to everything".

"Oh Kawaii you know they have special programs for people you're referring to" he explained. Kawaii gritted her teeth and scoffed. Momo was far from a person with a disability...