✨𝕀'𝕞 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕠𝕦🪐

"Baby why are you out here with no shirt on?"

"Baby why are you out here with no shirt on?". Momo turned to see a middle aged looking woman who looked down on him with such concern. She looked much older but was still young in the eyes--he could feel her energy. It was calming and serene kinda like Kawaii's, could he confide in her?

"I-I don't like shirts very much" he looked back down "They're itching and uncomfortable".

"I guess I can understand that" she lightly chuckled "Are you from here?"

"No" he quickly answered "I'm not from here. I live up North". The older women assumed that he was further up North considering it was in North Carolina but she let it go.

"Mind if I sit?" she gestured "I just want to rest these weary feet a bit" Momo did just that as he made room for his new companion. She sat the opposite way staring at the swings.

The two beings sat in silence for a bit until she decided to break the ice.

"I'm Francine by the way" she held out her delicate hand out to Kosmo. He looked at it and mimicked the same gesture. He remembered when Kawaii introduced herself. She had the sweetest voice and he would kill just to hear it once more.

"I'm Momo by the way" he shook. Francine lifted her brow in amusement at her new friend's name. Momo went back to playing his keyboard yet again.

"That's such a sad tune Momo" she looked back "You sound heart broken". Momo glanced back up and over at the elder woman in shock. How did she know that's how he was feeling at the moment? Were all humans mind readers?

"I'm a retired piano teacher" she chuckled as she kept her glance ahead. "I know a thing or two about playing out of emotion. So who is she?". Momo hesitated giving that kind of information to a complete stranger, but he was alone and didn't know if he was even allowed back home.

"My friend Kawaii" he revealed "I believe she's mad at me. She doesn't want me around anymore".

"Oh my" she finally turned around "Well what makes you think she doesn't want you around?"

"Because she said she no longer cares what I do" he frowned "And my chest went Doop when she said that". A older woman frowned at the sadness radiating off Momo's face--she couldn't tell from the thick black shades he was wearing but she knew he was in distaught.

"I'm pretty sure she didn't mean it Momo" she cooed "Were you two arguing?". Momo nodded as his hand slid down from the keys as he looked down at the table.

"I just simply told her she was controlling plus other things" he answered "She chased me with the vacuum and called me an asshole". Francine tried her darnest to not laugh at Momo but the thought of this Kawaii girl chasing Momo with a vacuum was quite funny.

"Oh wow well..." she chuckled "Could this Kawaii have a little crush on you?".

"Crush?" he repeated

"Does she like you?" She rephrased "Like more than a friend?". Momo knew he liked Kawaii more than a friend but he didn't how if she felt the same way.