✨𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥? ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖🪐

After being dropped off by the guys, Kawaii and Momo headed back into the apartment as they both whined down into their sleep attire

Momo with no shirt, per usual.

Kawaii dressed herself in her oversized Nike shirt and biker shorts. Her hair was put up into a big bun that flopped every time she moved. Afterwards, She entered the hallway silently watching Momo playing with the keyboard.

Usually she would've chilled with him for a bit before heading to bed but after that question he asked, she decided to let him be but still....

She couldn't help staring at him from afar. He was hard at work messing with the plastic keys making up melodies, he was pretty good too. It would've taken loads and loads of practice just for her to come up with those kinda combos and chords and he did it with such ease. She leaned the back of her head on the wall.

It was way too soon to tell but she was definitely falling for Momo hard yet she didn't know anything about him except how he could run up a bill. She chuckled to herself thinking about how they first met.

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and here this man was wandering the streets as if he were lost. You would think he was a mechanic wearing a large black one-piece jumpsuit. Thankfully people just thot he was looking for the nearest payphone for transportation.

Him and rain were like April Showers in the spring. Beautiful and Necessary.

Something inside Kawaii told her she needed to help THIS particular stranger, shit call her shallow for being drawn in by his features but she truly had a heart of gold trying to rescue him, and she did.

Kawaii let out a sigh as she opened her eyes back over to Momo who was now looking over at her. Usually Momo would have a big grin on his face anxious for her to hear him play but he did the opposite, he just stared at her.

Momo, on the other hand couldn't seem to get Kawaii all that much

Momo, on the other hand couldn't seem to get Kawaii all that much. He wanted to talk to her but she's been so distant lately and he thot it was best to just leave her alone. He couldn't help but stare back at her. She was a beautiful sight but every time he got close, she walked away. He had hoped that this party would make her like him again til then, he just went back to playing.