✨𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕀𝕥 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝🪐

It was 11:25!

It was 11:25!

Kawaii finally placed her book down for the night. Instead of writing the few chapters as requested, she read the entire book. She needed to distract herself from had just happened not too long ago.

She was still in shocked as to why Momo was being disrespectful and out of hand. He had said that he was indeed upset with her, but to the point he wanted to be left alone? It had to have been one of those TV shows he was watching

He was most certainly acting like A Very Fresh Prince.

Earlier that night, she heard Momo in the front playing a melody that reminded her of a song from a movie she grew up watching. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but it sounded very similar. Kawaii was definitely going through it. Dealing with school plus taking care of Momo was beginning to feel like a task, but with Niko and Stacie...

Things were certainly turning around for the better.

Every so often, Kawaii would get parched throughout the night. She was so upset with Momo she had forgotten her glass of water that she usually placed on her nightstand before going to bed.

She contemplated for a minute about running into a wide awake Momo.

Fuck it's my apartment! she thought

I shouldn't be nervous about getting a glass of water in MY APARTMENT. Kawaii tossed her little legs to the edge of the bed as she leaped down heading out the door.

Kawaii throat was becoming dryer and dryer with each step she took. All she had to do was head to the kitchen, grab her a glass, and pour the dang water. It was just as simple as that.

She had finally reached the end of the hallway and to her relief, Momo was underneath the covers asleep. She gave a silent thank you to the man above as she lightly skipped over to the cabinet.

Kawaii began humming a little as she poured the liquid into her glass container, the same melody Momo had played earlier. She was really wrestling with her brain trying hard to remember where that tune came from.

Suddenly, she began to hear muffles and groans from behind her, more so from the living room. Quickly turning off the facet, Kawaii made her way over to the counter as she placed her cup down and remained still.

AhnUhh OoOhhh

Kawaii cocked her neck to the side as she continued to listen to the constant groans coming from underneath Momo's sheets.

UhHhhAnnn OH FOR THE LOVE OF PLUTO!

Kawaii dropped her jaw as her eyes grew bigger. There was no way in HELL he was doing what she think he was doing. Maybe his stomach was hurting YEAH THAT'S IT!...he did have an appetite on him but he never learned how to pace himself.

She quietly grabbed her glass as she slowly walked over towards the couch. Her heart was racing but she had to check on him. The last thing she needed was him shitting everywhere from the stomach ache he had endured.