✨𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕄𝕖🪐

Momo's small forehead lightly hit the door as his abnormally large hand gave up on knocking.

The door swung open causing Momo to almost lose his balance and fall face first in the room. After catching himself, he finally met eyes with his short but scary companion. She was still a little red but she was definitely much more calm and at ease now.

Kawaii had to think about it aaannnddd Momo didn't know any better, she was wrong to have lashed out on him but her emotions were too involved.

"Momo come in and have a seat" she sighed as she stepped aside to let him in. When Momo finally sat on the bed, she closed the door and walked over seating herself.

Momo was relieved that Kawaii was speaking to him again. He didn't like being on the other side of that door knowing his friend was sad and her eyes leaking. It was silence between the two, him waiting for her to talk...her trying to figure out how to words things without spazzing out again.

"Momo what the hell were you thinking?" she simply asked "Throwing a party, not telling me about it. Having another girl in my room doing...things to each other".

"I was only taking your advice and making new friends" he repeated "Kisha said by going in the room we'd make really good friends".

"Momoooo" she dragged pinching the bridge of her nose "Look she wasn't trying to be your friend in the way that you think".

"Then why would she say she was?" he raised his brow. This couldn't be real..Kawaii didn't think she would have to explain the birds and the bees to a grown man but she had to.

"Momo umm..." she began scratching her face "It's just another expression when a girl likes a guy, like really really likes them".

"She was trying to hit on you".

"Why would she wanna hit me Kawaii?" he contorted his face. "Friends don't hit friends". Kawaii bit her bottom lip to contain herself from laughing because he could get easily embarrassed, like her.

"Okay so when I say HIT ON, what I mean is...she really liked you" she started "When you like a person...you find ways to show it. Through body language such as hugs, nudges...flirting, kissing".

"What is kissing?" he asked.

"Oh boy" she sighed "Um kissing is when two people put their lips together and shush em".

"Oh oh like that movie!!" jumped Momo. "What Movie?"

"That movie House Party" he answered with glee "I was watching it before the guys came".

"Right right" she jumped back "Um soo yeah that's uhh kissing..a kiss on the face is friendly but a kiss on the mouth means you really really like someone".

Momo was grasping onto the concept pretty quickly but he wanted to know more.

"So what were Kid and that girl doing while they were kissing?" he inquired "Because they seem like really good friends and Kisha was doing the same thing to me". OooOoO that damn Kisha fucking up her Momo's innocence like that.

"Well when two people like each other they do other things you know" she bobbed her head "They do a lot touching and kissing...then, then they start to have...SEX".

"Sex?" his eyebrows raised. "Is sex good?"

"EEhhhh I wouldn't know" she chuckled looking flustered "But uhhh if you really like that person and they like you back, it could be".

"So how does sex work?"

"Damnit Momo" she huffed "Okay okay I can do this. Well Momo see...ladies like me have holes, um two holes but trust me one is good enough and you guys have ummm". Momo continued to let her ponder awaiting for her to finish.