Easter-Church

Yn pov
Ugh it's been two days and I still ain't talking to August,I can't be mad though because he always gone be the same. But anyways its Easter.Happy Easter Babes! But I woke up and did my morning hygiene. Then I went woke up the children so they could get ready for church.

Yn:Aunesty

Aunesty: Hmm

Yn:wake up mama its time to get ready  for church

Aunesty: Alright *kisses you * Happy Easter Mama

Yn:Happy Easter baby, now go get ready.

Ugh now it's time to wake this like boii up.

Yn:Tre?

Tre: Yea ma

Yn:Get up and get ready for church. And what you doing up?

Tre:Well one of my lil thotties wanted me to cake up on the phone with her so I did just to get the puss.

Yn:Lil boii... Thotties?  Oh no you better be lucky it's the day that Jesus rose from the dead cause I woulda beat your ass back to when Moses parted the Nile River.

Tre:Iight ma I'm sorry and thank you Jesus for me not getting my ass beat.

Yn:Boiii

Tre:iight I'm going ma damn . I mean dang

Yn:And when you finish go get Like Mel and help him get dress since you wanna be smart.

That lil boi is just a mess. But I went to the twins room so I could get them ready.

Yn:hey Mama babies. Y'all missed me

Aydren: Mama

Ayden:reaches for you

Yn:Cmon Ayden I got your ass too spoil.

Aydren: starts to cry

Yn:Aww sssh sssh mama didn't forget you. Man I wish August would get his ugly ass up and try to help.

Aydren: *points * DaDa

Yn:Huh

Aydren:Dada look

Yn:*turned around and seen August *

August: So I'm ugly now Yn.

Yn:....

August:Still ain't talking to me?

Yn:....

August: Just give me Aydren and take your spoil ass son and go get him ready

Yn:Fuck you August with yo hoeing ass and so what if he spoiled at least he ain't gone end up like you.

Ugh that nigga just erk my nerves like Fr Fr mad me get out of character on this holy Sunday. I wish I never met his ass.

August Pov
Wassup and fuck Y'all if Y'all mad at me idgaf. I love yn But fuck a nigga be having needs. Yn erkin my nerves like a bitch sometimes I wish I never met her ass.

Yn pov
Everybody was dressed (outfit in media ) so we headed of to church. Me and the kids rode in one car and August rode in another. Tbh Y'all we ain't like we use to be no more. We arrived at church and took our seats next to Ari,Quilla,and Cecily. Did August sit with us? Oh baby fuck no he didn't his ass went sit by that girl who he fucked, umm Raquel. Jesus just be with me before I stab this nigga. The service was over and we headed home with the whole crew behind us. Time to go eat this Easter Dinner.

Tbc