You Crazy

Yn Pov
Hey y'all, im just so stressed. A couple hours have passed since August ass wanna show up out the blue after 9 months confessing his love for me and wanna get mad after I turn him down. Bryson walking out on me earlier because he think I don't care about him man what the fuck is going on. I fed, bathed, and put the children to sleep and went lay on the sofa, then I texted Bryson to come over. About 15 mins later he was knocking on the door. I opened the door to let him in and he was just staring at me.

Yn:look bry I'm sorry that I made you feel like I don't care for you and shit but I do, I just don't wanna get hurt again like Aug----

I got cut off by Bryson kissing me, and when I tell you his lips were soft they was. I ain't know what else to do but kiss him back, i mean it felt so right.

Bryson: Look yn i aint August i aint gone put you through the shit he put you through. I want you yn.

Yn: I know Bryson but i just gotta take my time with you Bry, you know until i let my guard down.

Bryson: Okay, i hear you but look ima head out. Ima call you when i get home.

Yn: Alright Bry goodnight.

Bryson: goodnight love.

what a day, 1st August pop up out the blue, now Bryson confessing his love to me,i need my best friend, ima have to call her tomorrow. but for now i just need a quick shower and some rest. I took a shower, got dressed, and jumped in the bed. Time to tune the world and my problems out. Time ti rest.

August Pov
I don't know what i was thinking when i kissed raquel, but after i left from the hotel i met up with my boy sneak. Caught up, chilled, and smoked a few blunts for a few hours. After that i headed home to find out that everybody was sleeping, i don't know what yn talking about we sleeping together. I walked upstairs to our old bedroom, to see my baby laid up in the bed. I took my shirt & pants off and got in the bed, i wrapped my arms around yn and held her. She probably was too tired to notice but she held me back & mumbled something.

August: I love you yn, i really do

Yn: mhm yea i love you too

That shit made my night, I guess i was too happy that i ain't realized that i was falling asleep.

Yn Pov
I woke up with somebody laying next to me, I don't remember Bry coming back last night but i guess he did. I rolled over and pulled back the covers to find August laying next to me. What the fuck is this nigga out of his mind. I started hitting and pushing him from out the bed.

Yn: August get the fuck up!

August: Damn stop hitting me, what's wrong?😕

Yn: You being laid up in my fucking bed thats what's wrong😒

August:Oh so you was serious about me not being able to sleep with you?

Yn:well no fucking shit Aug, what you thought i was clowning 😐

August: yeah 😊

Yn:so i look like a clown to you. August listen and understand I don't want you.

August: yeaa whatever, that's what you say

Yn: get out

August:😂😂😂 but...

Yn:Get Out!!!

He got up and left. August is really trying me. But i got up, went hop in the shower and got dressed.

After i got dressed i went downstairs to see August making breakfast but i didn't see me babies.

Yn: August where my children?

August: your mama came get them and she said to call her later

Yn: oh ard but what you cooking

August: some pancakes and bacon, you hungry?

Yn: yeaa

Once we sat down to eat, the doorbell rung. August went answer it but he was taking long to come back. So i got up

Yn: Who was i- .Oh hey Bry

He aint answered him and August just continued to stare each other down. Oh lord

Tbc