...

3 1/2 Weeks Later

Yn Pov
I woke up with a headache feeling bad as fuck. I think I know what's wrong with me but I'm not gone freak out cause Idk. I went in the bathroom & did my hygiene,got dressed(in media) dont judge me cause i aint feeling good at all, and put my hair in a white girl messy bun. I went downstairs and I aint see nobody  but i seen a note on the counter. It read.........

I didn't wanna wake you because i know you haven't been feeling yourself lately, so i just decided to let you have a day  to relax by yourself. The kids with my mama and I'm out handling I'll be back home around 8. Just Relax baby girl I love you.

August.

Aww he so sweet. I grabbed a bag a chips and a blue gatorade, locked up the house and left. i hopped in the car and called CeCe.

phone Convo

yn:hello

cece:wassup bih?

yn:nun but i wondering if you could meet me at the doctors office.

cece: yea whats wrong? is sum wrong with one of the babies.

yn: idk and no nun is wrong with them its me.

cece: alright im bouta be omw

yn: ard bye.

convo over

I pulled up to the doctors fifteen mins later as i was about to walk in i seen CeCe car pull up so i just waited for her ass at the door. Damn look like this girl is taking forever to get out that damn car about 5 mins later she got out with a concerned look on her face i mean she looked worried as the fuck.

Cece: Hey yn you okay girl

Yn:Yeaa I'm good just wasn't feeling all that good.

Cece:Well c'mon lets go in so we could see what's wrong with you.

Yn:Alright c'mon.

We went in and I had to fill out some paperwork and other shit blah blah blah. About 20 mins later the woman came out and called my name I got up and walked to the back thinking Cece was behind me I kept walking until I turned around and ain't see her dumb ass.The woman brought me to room number five & told me she was gone be right back. I texted Cece & told her bring her dumb ass to the room 5. Bout a couple mins later she walked in with the nurse and she looked too fuckin familiar.

Nurse:Hey my name is Raquel and I'll be your nurse today.

Oooooooh Hell To The Nawhl !!!!

Cece:*nudges me & whispers*Ain't that's her who fucked August?

Yn:Mmmhmm

Raquel:So what's seem to be the problem?

Yn:Well lately I just been feeling light headed and a little nauseated

Raquel:Okay, well I'm gonna need you to pee in this cup and bring it to the examination room.

Yn:Okay come to the restroom with me Ce

Cece: Alright im coming 

we went walk in teh bathroom and i sat on the toilet and peed and Cece just kept staring at me like bitch tf

yn: Tf why you keep staring?

Cece: so you not gone say nun

Yn: 😐...about?

Cece: About yo nurse being the girl that August cheated on you with.😱

Yn:😞 look i dont care about that bitch. She a fucking hoe and is irrelevant and she had my sloppy seconds, but look who that nigga come to every night, he comes to me okay.😊👌

Cece: But anyways girl lets go bring this to that guh so she could tell us whats wrong with your ass.

We went to the front and brought them my urine and she told us we had to wait about 20 mins. them 20 mins felt like a fuckin lifetime. Raquel finally walked in the room with some papers and a nasty ass look on her face.😂😂😂. Damn i made this hoe mad.

Raquel: Well we found out the problem........You're pregnant😐

Yn: How far along am I 😂.

Raquel: just 3 weeks😒

yn: okay, is that all😔

Raquel: yeaaa

Me and CeCe walked out and we was halfway to our cars until this bitch was walking out of the building calling my name. I told Cece she could go I'll just call her later then i went walk to that bitch to she what she wanted.

Yn: What?

Raquel: Oh I almost forgot, Im 4 months pregnant and its for August😏! Byee and dont forget to pick yo face up😝.

No This Hoe didnt just tell me she pregnant with august baby too. And ooh i shoulda beat her ass first because she fucked august and secondly because she told me pick my face up.Let me calm down and get my ass from out of here. Omg not again...

To Be Fucking Continued😆