August & Raquel

August Pov
I left from the house telling yn I was going to the studio. I am going but that girl Raquel meeting me there. I know what im doing is wrong but a nigga got needs.

Raquel Pov
August texted me telling me to meet him at the studio.I know this nigga wanna fuck and I cant lie I wanna fuck his ass too, but I still gotta remember what I have to do.

I arrived to the studio to find August sitting down bobbin his head to a beat and smoking a blunt.He didn't notice I was there and he started singing.

August: Room full of women Champagne sipping Codeine cups, kinda slowing up my vision
Swisher Sweet, yeah, but it ain't sweeter than Crystal That's my ex bitch outta Texas, dedicate this to her.

Raquel:Eh Hem.Umm August?

August:Oh Raquel I ain't even know you was in here.

Raquel:yeaa, but August you could really sing.

August:Well yea how you think im famous

Raquel:I know but some people be using special effects to make them sound like they could really sing.

August:Lol nahh ma, I'm all natural. But c'mere.

I went to August when he called me and he pulled me on his lap.

August:You know what I want right*he said smirking*

Raquel:Yea daddy I think I know.

August Pov
Lawwd I know what im bouta do is wrong.I just hope my baby yn dont find out.

After Raquel came sit on my lap she started taking off her clothes and she unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out my boxers. She pulled me up out the chair and she bent over on the shelf, I guess that meant for me to fuck her.I rammed it in her with no warning, this dumb bitch moaning my name like crazy.

Raquel:Ughn August, I think im bouta come.

August:Well come then

Raquel:Auuuuguuuust I love you.

Oh no this bitch saying she love me and shit.I don't love no thotties, this was just something to make my dick wet.But now she gotta get outta here.I finished and told her she gotta go cause I gotta write a song.She said bye then left.Oh lawwd

Raquel Pov
Oh shit I forgot to record and I really meant what I said I really do love August, but I don't think he loves me back.

Hmmm what yall think?

Yall better comment and like

But tbc

I love you babes