#Raquel&Yn&August Oh My!

Yn Pov
I still can't believe August ass got mad or whatever. Ima just go over to that studio so we could have a talk.I put on my Marilyn Monroe sweater, my black jogger, my raybands, and my infrared 6's.I hopped in my car and headed to yhew studio.As I was walking to the door I bumped into some bitch then I realized it was that girl from the mall.

MallGirl:Oh my bad miss im sorry.

Yn:Its okay, but would you mind me asking you a question.

MallGirl:Nahh

Yn:Aren't you that girl from the mall and why are you here?

MallGirl:Yea I am and my name is Raquel and Im here cause I was just checking on a friend.

Yn:Mhm whatever but have a nice night Raquel.

Raquel:*walking off*You too Yn

I know that bitch wasnt over here to see August. And if August fucked that bitch Ima just have to be buying both they mama's a black dress cause them niggas gone die.I walked in the room to see August smoking a blunt. Like really nigga?

Yn:August?

August:*laughing* Heyy ma whaat you doing here?

Yn:August I wanted to talk

August:Well go and talk nobody stoppr you.

Yn:Ugh August you actin like a whole dickhead outchea.

August:And your ass being a stuck up bitch.Walking around like you got a stick shoved so far in your ass.What you need some of Aug's good dick? You need some of that Aug Gone Make Yo Ass Cum?

Yn:-_-August Fuckin Alsina Im Fuckin Serious. I Really Need To Talk To Yo Fuckin Ass.You know what im glad your ass tall cause that's more of yo ass that I can dislike.

August:Yn if you don't got nothing else to say you could get your fuckin shit and get the fuck out.Other than that I advise you to come yo ass here and talk.

Yn:Well August I wanna know why that bitch Raquel was here?

August:Just to talk ma.

Yn:August I swear to god if you fucked that bitch ima fuck you and her fuckin life up and that's my fuckin word.And you know my fuckin word is bond.

August:Yn I aint fuck that girl so gtf with all that dumb shit.You Know what get the fuck out.

Yn:*punch the shit outta August face*August I dont know what the fuck is wrong with you but all i know is that you got the right one nigga.Now im leaving and I expect you to be home soon.

After that I walk out the studio and left just like a boss.I don't fuckin know what the fuck is wrong with his high yellow ass , but I'll knock that nigga darker than coal.Hmm I just hope his ass didn't fuck that girl Raquel cause if he did its over and im fareal.

Tbc Short Ass Chappie but this like a lil teaser. But leave yall opinions and stuff.Love You Babies.