No Just Hurt

August Pov
I really didn't go to the studio I went to the store and bought yn a big ass teddy bear that says"Love You Ma", 2dozen of pink white and red roses, a bunch of candy she like, and a rolex to match mines.I just wanted to buy her this to show her how much I love her and Ima be honest and come clean about what happened between me and Raquel.I hope this go good.

Yn Pov
We got on every ride and had so much fun.People was stopping me and Ari asking  for our Autographs and pictures. Hmm I think is was time to go for me because these children look like they tired.

Yn:Ari I had so much fun, it felt like old times.

Ari:Yess girl Ikr, but your family too cute even Adrienne, she favor you a bit.Her mama do too.

Yn:You think? I was saying that to myself earlier

Ari:Yall probably cousins or something bae.

Yn:If we is that's some fucked up , cause out children got the same daddy.

Ari:That will be fucked up but find out if she is before assuming, okay?

Yn:Okay, but Ari I had fun today.

Ari:I had fun today toooooo Yn

Yn:Lol but we heading out call me later okay boo

Ari:Okay im going home too and okay

Yn:And be careful with your pregnant ass

Ari:Don't start with your probably pregnant ass

Yn: but bye Ari

Ari:Nahh Im good, but bye.

I strapped the children in the car then we pulled off.I went to McDonald's to get them some food.When we was waiting Ashley called me.

Phone Convo
Yn:Hello

Ashley:Hey Yn

Yn:Hey Ashley, wassup

Ashley:Nun but I was wondering if you could keep Adrienne again while I go to work.

Yn:Yeaa you didn't have to ask, I mean she is my step daughter.

Ashley:Thanks so much, I'll pick Adri up in the morning, okay

Yn:Okay, but be careful.

Ashley:Okay yn Bye.
Phone Convo Over

Im really starting to get closer to Ashley, but we got the food and we headed home.When I opened the door I seen this big ass bear holding all my favorite candies surrounded by red, white, and pink roses.Awww August had to this.I went upstairs and got the children settled then I went back downstairs to see August looking all sexy.

Yn:Im so surprised August, you never did nun like this before.

August:I know ma, I just wanted to make you happy.

Yn:*hugs August*Well you did a good job poppa.

August:*hands you the box*Oh I almost forgot this.

Yn:What is this,Oooh a Rolex!

August:Yeaa ma, but look I gotta tell you something*puts head down*

Yn:*concerned*What is it Aug?

August:*holds your hands*You remember that girl Raquel?

Yn:Yea I remember her

August:Im sorry ma, but I fucked her.

Yn:Yea Ik Aug

August:*confused*You know, and you not mad?

Yn:Yea Auggy I knew and no im not mad, Im a lil hurt though.

August:Im sorry though Yn I love you and I still wanna be with you.

Yn:Its okay August and I still wanna be with you, Im not leaving. Well at least not yet.

August:I love you, but wym bye "Yet".

Yn:Nun poppa now c'mon lets go lay down and bring my candy.

August:Iight ma

August Pov
Well that went better than I thought it was gonna go.And I really do love Yn, I don't be meaning to hurt her though. A nigga gotta change before her ass really do leave the Yungin.

Yn Pov
August better stop and change his ways before I really leave his ass and never come back.

Tbc