Stop

Yn Pov
We arrived home I changed into something comfortable so I could finish cooking, cause you know these motha fuckas greedy.I put the okra on the stove then Ari,Quilla,and Cecily walked in the kitchen.

Quilla: Ayye Yn

Yn:Ayye

Ari:Wassup bitch

Yn:putting these potatoes together and bouta stuff this roast

Cecily:we see that But whats going on with you and August.

Ari/Quilla: Yea what's going on

Yn:*sighs* Hmm alot is going on with us idk where to start. Tbh Y'all I don't think me and August gone be a couple no more. I mean we ain't like we use to be when we was back in high school. His ass done hurt me so many times im use to it, I don't think I even love him no more. 

Quilla: Damn my nigga really fucked up

Ari:Yea if you think you don't love him no more he really did hurt you

Yn:Yeaa but F.I.S.H, now Y'all get out my kitchen before I kill y'all.

Cecily:Alright bitch damn we gone go in the living room.

I finished stuffing the roast. I bent down to put the roast in the oven and when I got up I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, like really nigga. I tried to move his hands But he gripped my waist tighter.

Yn:Move

August: F-U-C-K No

Yn:*tries to move his hands* cmon August quit

August: nope you wanna have a attitude like a lil bitch ima treat you like one *squeeze you tighter*

Yn:*tears running*August you're hurting me

August: So you already use of getting hurt by me y-
Gets cut off by Aunesty

Aunesty: Mommy?

Yn:Yess baby

Aunesty: Why you crying ?

Yn:I'm not baby, something flew in my eyes.

August:*whispers* we not finish walks away

Aunesty: *whispers* did daddy made you cry?

Yn:No baby daddy didn't make me cry.

Aunesty: yes he did, he always make you cry mama.

The fact that my baby knows that August is making me cry kills me,let me just pull it together and have a smile on my face and have this dinner  because my family here.
I was done cooking, I made Okra with shrimp sausage a chicken wings in it ,cornbread, roast, potato salad, cheese spaghetti, fried chicken, pecan pie, sweet potato pie, and bread pudding. (A/N I really did have all that food I typed today, us Louisiana folks be eating good ). I took the food to the dinner table we said grace then we bussed that food the fuck up.Then everybody was leaving.

Yn:Y'all some niggas fareal eating then leaving a nigga to clean up everything.

Everybody: Byee.

Ugh I wanted them to stay because idk what August gone try to do to me, Jesus and my wattpad fans  just be with me.

Tbc