Presents

^^That's Raquel btw

Raquel Pov
Tehehe hi I'm Raquel and im 23 years old. I know yall like bitch gtf we don't wanna know that.But I'll tell you why I did that.Someone who is very close to yn is paying me to do that. They want me to have sex with August before him and yn get married. Record us fucking and send the video to her.Then yn will really be done with August and leave him for good.And they think they'll be the person to mend his broken heart. I really don't wanna do it but the person is paying me 900k.But I gotta go so bye I guess.

Yn Pov
We got the kids some clothes and toys and me and August went or separate ways to go get each others gift.I wonder what him and that girl was talking about,hmm but ima just brush it off.But abyways time to get my hubby's gift Tbh since he always wanted a Lamborghini Ima buy him one, I think a red one. So I called the car dealership as I was walking.

Phone Convo
Yn:Hello

Salesman:Hello Ms.Yn, how may I help you today.

Yn:Umm yes I was wondering if I can purchase a car today.

Salesman:Why of course ma'am. Do you have a particular one in mind.

Yn:Yes I want a red Lamborghini with Black trimming, black and red leather interior with the initials AAAJ encrypted in the seats.

Salesman:Oh okay ma'am you have a nice taste, is that all.

Yn:Yes

Salesman:Well your total will be 2.3million.Should I put it on your account?

Yn:Yes

Salesman:Well okay Ms.Yn it should be here by December 24.

Yn:just in time, but thanks have a goodday.
Phone Convo Over

August gone be too buck when he see that car but I think ima buy him another Rollie with all of our names engraved in the back.

August Pov
Hmm what should I get my baybeh for a Christmas present. I might get her a 15 karat diamond ring with our names engraved on the inside.So I went to the jeweler and ordered the ring. Yes it gone be ready for Christmas eve, just in time. Then I called yn.

August:Where you at ma

Yn:In the car

August:so you left me in the store

Yn:lol im sorry my feet and hands was hurting.

August:its good but im coming.

Yn:iight

I walked to the car to see her lml.like Tf. Ima get her ass though.

August:so its funny?

Yn:lol yeaa

August:iight ma.

I started the car and we was on our way home

Yn:August

August:

Yn:Aug

August:

Yn:August Anthony Alsina Jr.

August:You blowing a nigga whatever?

Yn:NO!

August:Well stop calling my name then.

Yn:Hmm, fine.

Aha I got yn where I want her . We got home and i put the bags in the house. And I went upstairs to yn laying down crying.

Yn Pov
Idk what's wrong with August but he being a bitch right now.But I was in the bed crying until I heard August came in the room.I tried to hurry up and wipe my eyes but his ass already knew I was crying.

August:What's wrong ma?

Yn:you August! Why you being a fuckin bitch to me?

August:Yn I was just playing bae.

Yn:Well you surely know to fuck up a nigga feelings when you play.

August:Lhh im sorry ma

Yn:Mhm whatever

August:Can I lay with you?

Yn:Nope not at all.

August: Wow

Yn:I know how to play too yea August

August:Whatever yn.Look im bouta go to the studio I'll see you later.Bye

Yn:Byeee

Ugh now he mad.Well ole fucking well idgaf.This relationship is just getting exhausting im tired now so goodnight yalll.

Who is the mystery person Raquel talking about.?

August Mad? #AwwPoorBaby

Yn was in her feelings though?
Yall better comment and like. But Tbc Babes