Meeting Julieta

stumbling through the trees, snapping each branch that got in my way fighting to keep myself awake. I hadn't slept in days, but why did it feel like years? I was so hungry my body was aching, my head was pounding and my powers were weak. I collapsed to the floor, no matter how hard I tried to get up I always ended falling back down. I was weak. My eyes started to go blurry, I could no longer see then everything went black.

As I woke up I was laying on a warm cosy bed, I opened my eyes slowly to see a woman. I started squinting my eyes trying to figure out what she was doing. She had noticed I had woken up and came rushing towards me. She had black curly hair, tied up in a messy bun that almost looked like she spent hours doing it. Her eyes were a lovely brown colour, as I looked into them I almost felt safe. She was wearing a light blue dress that fitted her perfectly, with an turquoise colour apron. "Oh dear hunny, you look so sick what has happened to you" she said while handing me a plate of Empanadas. I sat up and stared at them "hurry up and eat them" she said desperately. I then looked up away from the plate of food, stared at her and replied "why should I eat something a stranger has given me" not breaking eye contact. She sighed "you don't have to eat them if you don't trust me, but you look starving and ill and these will make you feel better" she said to me. She sounded like she wanted to help, so I took a Empanada off of the plate and took a nibble while still holding eye contact. The minute I had swallowed my first bite I strangely felt better. Staring at the food in my hand I said to her "who are you?" She opened her eyes widely and quickly said " Dear I am so sorry my name is Julieta Madrigal" I was in shock, does she have gifts like me? Did she really just heal me with a Empanada? "Do you have gifts?" I whispered to her. She smiled at me and nodded "eat more, when I come back I want you to be better" she said to me while smiling and she hurried out of the room. I quickly finished up eating the delicious food that Julieta had made for me.