Are you ready?

The whole day went by in a rush. It was now time for me to go to sleep, ready for tomorrow. I hadn't spoken to Isla all day, not after what happened at breakfast. When I walked into my room, I saw her in bed reading. She didn't even look up at me. I was hesitant to say something, so I didn't I just got into bed and stared at her blankly. "want something?" she said sulky. I slowly grabbed the book from out of her hands. "I'm sorry I snapped at you this morning, I was just a bit stressed" I said to her quietly. She didn't say anything, she just picked her book back up and started to read it. I sighed, I slumped down and stared at the ceiling. Everything started to hit me. My own girlfriend was being made to kill me, why was I still by her? She could kill me anytime. She doesn't want to hurt me, she loves me. Dolores has heard her try and get out of hurting me. I've heard her tell me she loves me. I thought to myself. All the thoughts were consuming me. I became overwhelmed, I threw my hands over my face trying not to cry.

That's when I heard Isla book close "Mi amor I'm sorry, please don't cry I was just frustrated with you" she said calmly, trying to move my hands away from my face. I just wouldn't budge. "Please amor speak to me" she said still trying to move my hands. I got annoyed and burnt her. I felt her flinch as she quickly moved her arms away from me. I moved my hands away from my face and dived on top of her. She groaned "you switch up so many times." She wrapped her arms around me keeping me safe and secure. I burrowed my head into her chest, slowly falling asleep. Feeling her place kisses on my head gently, and humming. Isla didn't hum or sing often, but she had a lovely voice. I ended up falling asleep, feeling safe.

I woke up at around 1ish in the afternoon. I jumped out of bed and went running into Dolores room. "Why didn't no one wake me up" I shouted. Mira, Camilo and Dolores just stood there staring at me. "We just thought you could use some rest, especially with what's going down tonight" Camilo said lightly. I sighed "Has Isla left the casita?" I asked nervously. "no she hasn't she's downstairs" Mira said. I nodded my head and smirked. I turned invisible "Oh my" Dolores said face planting. "Prepare yourself to hear Isla scream." and within doing so I ran out the room and downstairs.

I swung myself Into the living room, Isla was in there with Pepa and Isa. I smirked and threw myself at Isla causing her to fall over. She screeched as she fell I started laughing. "I swear to god y/n!" she shouted. Isa and Pepa just stood, there as Isla looked like she was fighting the air. They was laughing as well. I became visible again and just laughed. "That was a commotion" Isa said laughing. I smiled at her. Pepa helped me up from the floor, I stuck my tongue out at her while she was still on the floor. "there you go amor" Pepa said smiling. "thank you tía" I said hugging her then slumping down of the sofa. Isa and Pepa walked out the room, leaving me and Isla alone. I smirked at her "what?" she said confused. I shook my head, "nothing." I said blandly, looking anyway from her. "It's clearly something so just tell me." she snarled. I just smirked and ignored her. She whined and threw herself on top of me. I wasn't expecting this, so I groaned. As she got cozy on me, she yawned. I looked at her, and noticed her eyes were nearly closed. "tired amor?" I asked her while watching her rub her eyes. "Just a little bit" she whispered, fighting to stay awake. I smiled "go to sleep for a little bit then." and in doing so she closed her eyes fully.
After a while she had fell asleep so I decided to close my eyes, and so did I.

Two hours go by

I woke up and grumbled "Isla get off me" trying to get her off me, but she wouldn't budge. "no" she mumbled, still half asleep. Tightening her grip at my fragile body. I sighed and gave up trying to get her off of me. Unexpectedly Dolores came running into the room. "y/n, Isla dinner is done" she squeaked. My eyes widened and I stared at Dolores. Her face had gone pale. Isla lifted her head, "You okay Dolores?" she asked while rolling off of me. "N-nothing is wrong" she said anxiously, and quickly ran out the room. Isla looked and I nervously struggled. I then Jumped up, and headed to dinner.

We both was sat in our seats eating dinner, we was all talking about the next generation and what sort of gifts they would have. "What if one had telekinesis?" Félix said thrilled. Pepa laughed and wiped some food from off of his face. "Mi amor, that would be really amazing and cool" she said placing her hand on his face and smiling. "Oooo what if someone had powers to freeze things, like y/n has powers to create fire" Luisa decided to say. I smiled "that would certainly be cool" I said delighted. Antonio's eyes lightened up "please y/n can I see?" he asked pleasantly. I smiled "Of course, watch this" I made little bunnies jump around as fire, jumping over things and jumping through hoops. Everyone watched amazed everyone except Abuela "wow y/n that is amazing!" Bruno said amazed. I smiled at him saying thank you. I made the fire disappear, and looked across at Isla, she kept checking the time. Then suddenly I heard Dolores whisper in my ear "are you ready?" I nodded my head. All three of us excused ourselves from the table, at different times to make it look less suspicious.

It was time.