Trouble with Isabela

"Y/n!!!" Isabela screamed. Isla looked at me, "what did you doooo?" I looked her directly in the eyes. "Burnt her flowers, gotta go byeeee!" And started running into the kitchen. "Hide me tía" I said while running behind her. She put her hands in the air, so I didn't knock the plates over. "Wh-" but before she could finish her sentence Isabela screamed again "when I get my hands on you I will do some serious damage!" Julieta looked at me. "Why has my daughter gone insane, what did you do." I smiled weakly and shrugged. "No idea now hide me." Julieta looked at me "no y/n whatever you did you need to go fix it." I stared at her "bye" and I made myself invisible. "You're not suppose to use your powers y/n!" She said looking around for me. "You won't hide me so I have no cho-" I shoved my hand over my mouth as I saw Isabela walk in. "Have you seen y/n, she's burnt all my flowers in my room!" Isa snapped. I looked at Julieta and her eyes widened, she stuttered. "N-no sorry mija" Isabela stormed out the room. "Y/n if you don't become visible now I swear to god" oops she sounded angry I thought. I became visible but by the door. "Don't you dare run away" she snapped. I smiled "sorry tía but i do not fancy having this conversation, love you bye" and I ran out the room. I heard her calling after me but I didn't fancy getting shouted at.

I decided to go see my papá and apologise for getting angry. I went to walk up to his room but I heard him behind me. "Grounded" I turned around to see him with his arms crossed. "Why?" I asked, acting like I didn't know why because I obviously did. "Maybe because you decided to go and burn Isa bedroom."  Woah, news travels fast around here. I mean she was screaming her head off about it. I'm just glad it wasn't Abuela who knew, I didn't need another reason to why she wanted to kick me out. I looked at him and shrugged while walking back down the stairs. "That's a good reason, how long?" I said, I wasn't upset by it. "A week" he said sternly. "That's okay" he looked at me strange. "Do you not care!" he snapped. I tried not to laugh "no not really, am I suppose to?" He quickly said "Yes you are, not only did you also do that you've used all three of your powers." I didn't wanna argue with him again so I went to walk off. "Y/n don't you dare walk away from me." I turned around and looked at him "why not, that's what you did" I gasped, I didn't mean to say that. He looked like I had broken his heart. "No I didn't mean it I'm sorry" I said nervously. He grabbed my arm and took me to Isabela room. "Clean this up now!" He shouted. I didn't wanna upset him again so I did as I was told.

10 minutes later

The door opened, "aw look who's in trouble" I turned around to see Isa smirking. I decided to ignore her, and carry on putting the burnt flower petals into a bin bag. As I went to put more petals in she grabbed my arm and squeezed it. "What do you think you are doing?" I snapped trying to pull my arm back but couldn't. "Don't you dare ever ignore me or pull a stunt like that" as she said these words she squeezed my arm tighter. I stared at her, my eyes started to tear up and she looked at me. She noticed what she was doing and let go of my arm. I grabbed my arm and rubbed it. I then got up and walked out the room. "I- y/n I'm sorry" I heard her shout after, but I didn't care.

I was walking to my room when I saw Isla walking towards me. "Hey y/n d-" she noticed I was upset and cut off her sentence. I looked at the floor. "Hey hey what's wrong" she put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up so our faces met. She looked at my eyes and noticed the tears. I smiled at her weakly and walked past her into my room, I sat on the bed with my head in my knees. I heard her follow in after me. "Y/n what's wrong amor" I heard her whisper. I looked up at her, tears streaming down my face. She looked so worried, but she didn't say anything else. Isa pulled me onto her lap and hugged me. I cried my eyes out while she was playing with my hair and whispering to me. "Shh it's okay it's okay" she repeatedly said. I had cried that much I ended up crying myself to sleep.

when I woke back up a while after, Isa had moved and tried to get out the bed. "no" I mumbled. I didn't want her to leave I needed her here with me. She got back into the bed, I wrapped my arms around her. Holding her tight. Until we both fell fully asleep.

Isla point of view
I was walking to look for y/n, I was wondering if she wanted to do anything. That's when I saw her. I walked towards her "hey y/n d-" but I stopped talking, she was upset, someone had made her upset. My blood was boiling, who the hell hurt her. "Hey hey what's wrong" I said nervously, she was looking at the ground. I put my finger under her chin lifting her face up gently. I looked into her eyes and saw the tears forming. She looked at me and smiled weakly, y/n was always the sort to smile through the pain even though it hurt like hell. She walked past me and entered her room, I wasn't giving up so I followed after her. She was sat on her bed, her head in her knees crying so quietly. I had never seen her cry, she was always so brave. "Y/n what's wrong amor" I whispered to her. That's when she looked up at me, tears streaming down her face. My heart sunk, I felt like someone had just pulled it out. I was so worried about her, but I didn't say anything. I didn't care how she felt, I needed to hold her. I pulled her onto my lap, and watched her bury her face into my shoulder. I hugged her tight. She was crying her eyes out, she was so miserable I wish she would just tell me why. I started to play with her hair and whisper "shh it's okay it's okay" repeatedly. That's when I noticed, she had cried that much she ended up crying herself to sleep. I picked her up and moved her comfortably into bed. I decided to lie down next to her. Her beautiful face was now stained with tears.

An hour went by and I went to get up to leave. "no" y/n mumbled. I looked at her, she didn't want me to leave. I got back into bed next to her and she had wrapped her arms around me. Holding me tight. Until we both fell fully asleep.