Emotions and feelings

I woke up with Isla arms around me. My eyes were sore from where I had been crying. I stayed still, I didn't move I was frozen. I only cried about the things that really hurt me, I had only ever cried around three people, Julieta, Bruno and Isla. And around Julieta and Bruno I didn't cry for that long and it was mainly just about things that had recently happened. But not this time, every single emotion I had put down had come back up, ready to haunt me. I didn't forgive Isla properly, and I don't think I ever will. But I missed her in my life, I needed her back. Then it hit me, Isla was asleep holding onto me. This woke me up proper. I could feel my body burning up "You're getting hot" she groaned. She wasn't really a morning person more of a night person. I rolled my eyes. As I went to get up, she pulled me back down. "Five more minutes" she said I sighed as I lay back down. "Five more minutes, then we can talk about last night." She quickly added on. I didn't say anything to her. I closed my eyes and rested for five.

Five minutes later
I was falling back to sleep slowly. "Right okay, now I'm making you fall asleep up!" She said while laughing and pulling me up. I groaned and sat up. "Time for the talk" she said sternly. "No" I said this straight away, I didn't wanna talk about it. I shoved my head into the pillow. She moved the pillow and I face planted the mattress. "Ow" I mumbled. I could hear her laughing. I flipped myself around, I was still laying down just facing her. "Okay talk to me now what was all that about?" She said leaning over me. I sighed, "it was nothing don't worry" I said sitting up. she looked at me and raised an eyebrow "now I know thats a lie, I know you and you don't cry for no reason." I stared at her "why was you and Isa talking about me" she looked shocked. "We wasn't talking about you, she just started laughing more when we had seen you that's why I stopped laughing." She put her hand on my face, but I looked away. "Don't push me away please y/n" i sighed and looked at her. "I just had an argument with her, she just hurt me that's all." I looked away again. "In what way!" She snapped. I didn't answer her. I looked down at my arm and noticed a bruise. When she saw what I was looking at she looked at it as well. "Did she do that!" Isla said. I looked at her "no she didn't do that I promise" I said grabbing onto her waist, keeping her sat down as she tried to get up. "I promise she didn't do that." Isla sighed, "if she hurts you again then that's it." I started laughing "what are you gonna do" she looked at me with loads of confidence "oh I'd do a lot for you Querida" I went bright red, and she smirked. "I'm sure you would" I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door to find Dolores and Mirabel. My heart jumped out my chest. "My life, what do you two want" I say as I started walking down to breakfast and them following after me. But they didn't say anything. Dolores squeaked. I looked around, wondering where the squeak came from. I looked at Dolores "Did you just make that noise" I said confused she nodded her head. I looked a Mirabel " you heard everything didn't you, and that's why Dolores is with you because she also heard it and you wanted to know more about it?" I said. She looked at me "that's very strange how you guessed that correctly" I smiled. "It's like a jigsaw puzzle just piece the information together" I shrugged. "Tell meee what happened then, cause when I woke up this morning it didn't look like you two were just friends" Mirabel said. My face went bright red and Dolores started laughing. "Oh look we've reached the dining room." I quickly took my seat and started drinking my drink avoiding eye contact.

Everyone started to move into the dining room and sit down. Luisa and Antonio was the last one to walk in. "Sorry was helping Antonio" she said sitting down. "It's okay" Abuela said, she started talking about some random stuff but I wasnt paying attention, I kept looking at Isla who kept looking at me. We smiled at each other, Félix noticed and gasped. I took my eyes off Isla and saw Félix cover his mouth with his hands. I ended up knocking my drink over me. "Oh shi-" before I could finish off that word Bruno coughed loudly. I quietly sat back down. Isla was smirking at me. I cut my eyes at her as if to say it wasn't funny. Félix was still looking at me. He knew there was something going on between me and Isla. I was eating my food until I heard pepa gasp. I instantly looked up to see her staring at me and smiling. I ended up knocking more water over me. "Y/n go get yourself cleaned up now." Abuela snapped. Everyone was staring at me as I got up and left.