What happened between Y/n and Isla

Three years ago

"Okay, so we will go though this door and through the village." Isla said looking at me. I nodded my head. "We stick together, if anything happens" i said to her. "Promise?" I said looking at her. "I promise amor!"

Early mornings of the day, she was no where to be seen. I couldn't find her at all but when I did find her, she was acting off she didn't speak to me as much. I started to feel like the plan was off. This whole day was stressing me out. I needed to leave here. "Y/n are you listening to me!" Screamed one of the nurses. "I-I was" I lied. "Don't you dare ever lie to me." She screamed and slapped me around the face. I didn't cry or tear up, I was use to the pain by now. But when she slapped me Isla closed her eyes and looked away. She didn't like seeing me being hurt. But my punishments were worse because I had gifts that no one else had.

Night time
We had escaped the orphanage and was running out of the village, when suddenly Isla stopped. "I'm sorry" she said tears streaming down her fast. I stopped In my tracks. "What?" I asked her all confused. That's when I felt two people grab my arms. I screamed, I tried to get away but they wouldn't let me. It then hit me the reason why she was saying sorry, was because she knew what was going to happen. "Isla I hate you! I hate you so much! I thought you loved me, why would you do this!" I screamed. She just mouthed "I'm sorry" and ran off. I screamed and shouted as I was being dragged back into the orphanage. "I thought you loved me!" I screamed. I shouted, but never cried. This broke me, but I couldn't give the nurses the satisfaction of me being broken. She betrayed me. The one person I truly loved the most, left me.

I was kicked out of the orphanage at the age of fourteen, they couldn't look after me anymore. I was so happy but I had to live in the village outside. The people heard about my powers, so That didn't last long. I was eventually chased out  of the village. At this point I was slowly giving up, but I was not letting myself become weak not now not ever.

When Isla showed up.
When she showed up I was angry and frustrated, but seeing her brought back up all the hurt and the betrayal that I had to live with. I eventually found out why she betrayed me. The morning she went missing in the orphanage, she was taken into the office she said that Abuela had found out what orphanage i was at and was keeping a close eye on me. That close she knew about our plan. She forced Isla to go against me, I couldn't come back to the Castia because of my powers. I needed to stay where I was according to Abuela. Isla didn't want to do so, but Abuela made her. That's why she was off with me all day. If she didn't do what she said then she'd make sure Isla never left the orphanage, i forgave her we were young and Abuela had bribed her. She didn't know what was going to happen to me, and neither did Abuela. The orphanage was full of a bunch of liars.