Truce

I carry the box into my room, and slide it under my new black wooden desk. "What's in that?" Isla asked. "My mamá stuff that's all" I said while taking the clothes off her. "Did you find out about her?" She said quietly. "Mhm, she died" I said placing the clothes in my wardrobe. "Oh I'm sorry mi amor" she said softly. I shut the wardrobe and turned to face her "it's okay" I said, not bothered. she looked me in the eyes. She slightly nodded her head. "Is this all you have?" She asked while looking around. "I've got more clothes that was already in this wardrobe." I said while opening it and showing her again. "Okayy" she said. I checked the time. It was 9pm I looked shocked.

I turned invisible. "Y/n what are you doing" but before I could answer her I ran out the door. I hid behind a plant. I slowly heard Camilo walk up the stairs. As he reached the top I dived on top of him. "Y/n!!!" He screamed. I became visible again. "Who's won now!" I said laughing and running back to my room. I slammed the door behind me, pushing my body up against it. Camilo was trying to barge through. Isla facepalmed while she watched me. "Luisaaaa" I heard Camilo shout, "come help me please!!!" I looked at Isla and mouthed "oh no" that's when I heard Luisa run up the stairs. I ran to the other side of my bed when my door was barged open by Luisa. "Thank you!" Camilo said "it's alright" Luisa said running off. I was stuck on the other side of my bed, with Camilo at the other. Isla was just watching me. As Camilo jumped over the bed, and aimed at me I moved out the way. This caused him to fall into my cabinets. I laughed as he got up. "Oh no" I said and stopped laughing. "I'm still gonna win" I said quickly making a fire ball. "Don't throw it y/n" Isla said staring at me. I ignored her and threw it anyways. Luckily she quickly opened a window so it flew out of there instead. "What was that for!" I shouted at her, but before I could say anything I was tackled to the ground. I whacked my head off of my bed and everything went black.

When I woke up I see I had been moved onto my bed. Camilo was next to me "truce" he said putting his hand out. I groaned in pain from my head "truce" I mumbled and we both shook hands. He got up and walked out. My head was spinning and my eyes were heavy. "Close your eyes y/n" I heard a voice say. I looked around to see Isla. She got into bed next to me. I moved closer to her, she then pulled me onto her lap. I snuggled my head into her neck. I smirked, and started to kiss her neck. She started laughing. "Isn't your head hurting?" She asked me. I stopped kissing her and mumbled "yeah it does" she touched my head gently as I winced from the pain. "Let me look" she said turning the lamp on next to us. She gently moved my hair away from the spot "It's okay mi amor I'm just looking" she sighed in relief. "Thank god it's nothing serious, tomorrow we will get you something to eat from Julieta." She said putting a blanket over me. "For now close your eyes, you'll be okay" she whispered. She started humming and I eventually fell asleep.

I suddenly woke up
Well that's what I thought...