imagine 43; freely flirting pt. 2

here you guys go:) i'm gonna try a different format with this. bare with me. and let me know if you like it better. if you don't that totally okay please tell me and i'll rewrite it in the usual way i do! enjoy :) 

*unedited*

pov:

you sat on your couch, the numbers punched into your phone. your eyes scrunched up as you debated on wether or not you actually wanted to call him.

sure he was cute and funny. not to mention he knew exactly how to flirt with you and drive you crazy in the most subtle yet attractive way, without making you angry.

realistically, there was no reason not to. but you were always wrong when it came to these things.

you think back to the night at kyle's class. the way his hands ran across your leg. the way his breath felt against your ear. the way he knew he was driving you crazy and did it all on purpose. but most of all, the way he almost kissed you. twice...within three hours of knowing one another.

you had no idea wether or not you wanted to see him again. you had just reached the place where all your dreams and aspirations could finally become a reality, you didn't wanna throw that away for a guy.

but his lips. the way you wanted to know what they felt like on yours. the way your heart pounded throughout your body when his lips were just inches away from yours.

you sighed to yourself. "texting. that's way less personal than a call. i'll just text him." you convinced yourself.

you opened the number and sent him a cheeky text reading, 'leaving your number on a cup? i thought you were better than that loverboy.'

you put down your phone sulked around trying to find something to do other than watch for his answer. but to your surprise, the response was quick.

a text from sean. 'hey give me a break. :) i'm new to this." you tried not to smile at your phone. but you couldn't deny that flirting with him gave you a lot more butterflies than you wanted it to.

you kind of scoff at his remark seeing as though he's actually really good at this game you two have been playing. if you didn't have any pride you'd say he's winning and give it up.

but you were never the one to quit. 'well if it makes you feel any better you're really good at it.' you admitted to him. not the best response. but you had to admit you were new to this too.

up to this point in your life all it had been was dance, school, and work. sure you read a lot but it's a lot easier "read" than done. it took a while for his next response but it didn't stop your heart from doing backflips when you saw his response. it was simple but as cute as ever.

'can i see you again?' so simple. and yet somehow it made you feel like you were the world most prized possession.

not only did he ask but he showed you he wanted to see you again.

and god you couldn't say no to that if you tried. 'what did you have in mind? :)' you responded.

you weren't really sure if you wanted to go on a date. you were still kind of new to the city. you didn't necessarily wanna throw yourself into it. luckily, sean had the same idea. 'well
you're still relatively new here. and this is just the second time seeing one another. so i was thinking maybe an innocent dinner? at my place?' he replied making you feel so special.

dinner? you suddenly became nervous. 'that's awfully personal romeo are you sure you don't wanna just take me for another coffee?' you replied to his suggestion, secretly hoping he wouldn't change his mind.