imagine 32; aeipathy

your pov:

*knock knock knock*

i got up to answer the door.

when i saw who was behind it i didn't know who it was.

"hi. you don't know me. my name is lianna. i'm sean's new girlfriend. and i wanted to ask you some things about him if that's okay." the girl spoke fondly of everything she wondered.

i remember sean. sean was never my boyfriend. but he was the one.

ya know the one? the one person you have ever truly and seriously been deeply in love with? the one that makes you feel so incredibly perfect all the time that it's peculiar that you don't even fight? the one person who you thought you'd marry?

yea. sean was that one. and he told me i was too. but literally nothing ever happened and i have no idea why. i don't think he did either. we just never got together. but every time i think about him my heart gets put into this sentimental but saddening state. we were so in love and we never did anything about it.

"sean who? i don't know of any-" i got cut off by her.

"oh please. i know everything. i know that your name is y/n. i know that i'll never compare to you. i know that he loved you. you guys were something. i have so many unanswered questions. i need to know."

she sounded desperate.

"well what if i don't have answers either?" i asked her hoping she'd let it all go and walk away.

but i guess that's never the case in these situations.

"please. i really need this." she folded her hands and put them over her heart hoping i'd say yes.

"come in." i said. we came in and i lead her to my couch. she sat down in front of me and i faced her.

i took a drink of my water as i saw her starting to talk.

"okay i have like so many questions. you're the girl. you were the one for him. you're like everything he's ever loved." i almost spit out my water at her saying this.

she laughed at me. i almost laughed after i swallowed. "what?"

she giggled again. "you were and still are the love of sean's life."

i see why sean likes her. i can already tell how assertive and confident she is. she's not only gorgeous but she has a glow.

"i don't think so." i told her.

she seemed to ignore my comment. "okay don't take this the wrong way...but...how do you get sean into bed?" she asked.

i choked my saliva this time.

and i did laugh.

"sweetheart, you don't get sean into bed." i told her as sweetly as i could.

she looked at me like i had 4 heads. "what do you mean?"

i giggled again. "see lianna, you don't get sean into bed. he's too respectful. even if you say you're ready for it and you want it, he will wait as long as it takes until he knows you're ready because you stop begging for it. and then when you least expect it, he'll sweep you off of your feet. and it will be amazing. but you have to wait for it." she looked at me like i'm stupid.