imagine 20; unexpected acts

Your POV:

As i sat in bed and my mind drifted and it drifted to him. Sean of course.

Sean and i have been dating for over 8 months now and we still haven't had a genuine first kiss.

It shouldn't worry me at all because i love him so much. I don't want him to be scared because it's just me and I'll be okay.

I don't know if it's a confidence thing either or not aware of the situation and its feelings type of scenario.

But i love Sean so much and the longer i wait the more i wanna kiss him. The more i think about it the more i focus on his lips and not his heart.

I really want this to move forward but I'm so clueless right now.

Tomorrow he's coming over because my parents told me to invite him over since my dad and brother won't be there.

So mom and me and Sean are gonna cook dinner and me and him are gonna make a simple cake or something maybe.

I'm excited.

My family has been so great to Sean and he's been so great with them.

It's not even an awkward welcome it's just so casual and friendly.

I love this wild and adorable boy.

I felt my eyes getting heavier and i knew soon enough i would be asleep.

*snoreeeee*

(theeee nexttttt morningggg)

I woke up and made some simple waffles with my little Eeyore (the donkey from Winnie the Pooh for you newbies.) slippers on.

I sat down on the warm couch and wrapped myself in a warm blanket with my waffles and calmly listened to some aesthetic music.

Mom doesn't like the tv on if she's not awake.

All of a sudden there was one one knock on the door signaling someone was coming in.

It was Sean. he strutted in with the most confident look and winked at me as he walked into the kitchen.

Today is gonna be quite a day.

I laughed as i got up from the couch and followed him into the kitchen. all of a sudden my mom came downstairs in her 'business' clothes.

"Mom what are you doing? I thought you didn't have to work today." I asked her.

She briskly walked to me and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry doll they called me in i have to go. I love you. Have a great day. Don't mess up my house Sean!" He laughed.

"I won't. Thanks Mrs. (*insert your last name*)" he shouted kindly at her. I love him.

God i love him. He smiled at me and winked. I giggled. "Bye mom! love you! Have a good day! Don't go crazy!" I yelled to her.

"Bye child!" She yelled at me and i heard the door shut. Gosh the love am i right?

Haha.

Sean looked at me, ran over to me and hugged me. I love this kid, man.

"Hi sweetheart. How'd you sleep knowing I'd be here today?" I looked at him, confused.

He always says things like this when it's just us. I act surprised because he always surprises me. But i love it. I love every aspect of who he is. Including this.

"I slept fantastic. Thanks handsome." He giggled and kissed his cheek.

Like always. But his cheeks are so chubby and adorable i can't help but love it either way.