imagine 36; based on a TRUE story

yep. based on my true story. if ya care about da author read "THE REAL STORY" at the end:) it'd mean lots. okay read now lovlies!

your pov:

and there i was.

crushed.

again.

by someone i thought was supposed to be close to me.

there i saw it. on my own damn phone.

my "best friend" jess in the back of a limo sitting on my ex boyfriend, blake's lap with his hand grazing her fucking thigh.

homecoming was tonight at their school.

my "best friend" and my ex went to homecoming together.

and she's now all up on him in the back of a fucking limo.

a person who i thought was supposed to be my friend. a person who said if i ever left her she would be broken because i was her best friend. a girl who used to cry in my arms asking me why people kept leaving her. a girl who used to tell me that i was the thing keeping her going because i was her best friend and that i had never left her.

that person.

betrayal really took a toll on me now.

"really?" i replied to her story.

"oh my god y/n calm the fuck down. get over it he's not your boyfriend anymore. i can't be friends with him?" she answered.

i can't anymore.

see ever since highschool my past friends went to a different school. they went to a school that gives them a different education. a school filled of bitches.

i hate that school.

one by one my friends dropped like flies. first people just stopped talking to me first. then people stopped hanging out with me. and then they started doing drugs and then they started fucking new guys every week. and they started drinking and sneaking out every night.

and now my "best friend" going to homecoming and fooling around with me ex-boyfriend?

this has got to be fake right?

at this point i started to cry.

i started to scream.

i started to realize all i used to have was gone.

everything my life used to be is gone. it's collapsed.

i screamed more.

i looked at my phone again. and unlocked it.

i opened my text messages.

to: sean bebe🥺💗
please come over. i need you here with me.

3 minutes later...

from: sean bebe🥺💗
i will be there in a second angel.

in the midst of all my crying and screaming i smiled a small smile.

soon enough he was here.

*knock knock knock*

sean walked in.

and his beautiful eyes met my watery ones.

"aw no what happened sunshine?"

i got out my phone and showed him the snap.

sean knew everything. sean knew that blake had broken up with me two days before jess has been broken up with.

sean knew how long it took me to trust blake. and when i finally did he left.