imagine 39; princesa

sean's pov:

*imessage* read at 7:12
her <3 : yo i know it's kinda raining out but i want out of the house and i need gas...come with?

i smiled to myself. she just got a new car and she just loves it.

she's been picking me up out of no where everyday for just simple little things.

the other day we just went to the store...for 4 hours...until we got kicked out...when it closed.

we didn't even buy anything. solely because we didn't have money. but that's not the point. we went around the entire store finding puns to make out of the names of products we probably wouldn't buy anyway. it was still so much fun.

i don't understand. she makes the simplest things feel so vibrant. she makes completely ordinary days, the most enjoyable and memorable. it's like she carries this charming happiness with her wherever she goes and she can sense when someone needs it. and when she notices it she just pulls out this undeniable happiness out of the back pocket in her bleached ripped jeans for everyone to have.

yesterday we went and just sat on a dock. completely in silence. just sitting. for no reason at all.

oh wait. i should probably text back.

*imessage* read at 7:20
sean🤍: yes ma'am. :) text me when you're here.

i smiled and changed into some jeans and a maroon coldplay sweatshirt.

different right? i'm not sure why but i've been doing that a lot more. dressing up. at least more than usual. i just wanted to impress her. even though i knew in my heart i didn't have to.

i sat for a bit as i waited.

*imessage* read at 7:34
get outside loser.

i practically sprinted outside falling in the wet grass before jumping through her car window. yes. her car window.

she laughed hysterically as i leaned against the window inside her car, my legs outside flailing about in the rain. "sean! it's raining!!!! get in stupid!" she practically screamed.

i laughed. "you know y/n that's not very polite." i claimed nonchalantly.

she giggled and i smiled. "you're hanging through my car window getting my seats wet and muddy and you're lecturing me on manners right now?" she intruded on my excitement.

"no no. no lecturing. just want you to ask nicely." i grinned as i leaned more into her car, wet as a dog and rested my elbows on the middle console of her car so i could sit my chin on my hands.

she backed away from me, pressing against the window, trying to avoid getting wet. "sean charles get in the fucking car!" she yelled though she wasn't as angry as she wanted to be. her smile told me that.

we made a deal some time ago that if she middle named me i had to listen to whatever she requested. i groaned and got entirely in the car. "you know that middle name thing is getting really old." i protruded.

she shrugged and laughed as she turned the car back on. "then just do what you're told when you're told." she suggested. i rolled my eyes, still wringing wet. and so i leaned over the middle console, grabbed her dry pretty clean face, and rubbed my face all over hers. she tried as hard as possible to wriggle out of my grip and i laughed as i rubbed my dirty, messy, wet, face on hers.