imagine 34; kiss addict

your pov:

as i was changing my clothes i heard the window open. it was sean. it's always him.

i had my shirt on by the time he crawled in though.

"hey you." i said. "you just like intruding on me changing?"

he chuckled. "i swear to god i don't mean
to. but i'm kinda not complaining."

i laughed hysterically. as if anyone would wanna see that.

"oh my god you're ridiculous y/n.  you are literally gorgeous. and i say that in the most creep-less way possible. but like even your face. i cannot believe you don't wear makeup you're so gorgeous." he explained. as if i asked for it.

i felt my face get red but decided to ignore it. "thanks sean. but that's just in the eyes of you."

"i cannot believe you still believe that." he claimed.

i laughed and decided to change the subject. "why'd you hop over?" i asked, genuinely not knowing why.

"i just. i don't know. i wanted to see you. i haven't seen you since, ya know- that night." he elaborated, nervously.

i rolled my eyes. "yea i fucking wonder why sean." i told him.

"hey! that kiss meant a lot more to me than you think y/n!" he yelled.

"YOU KISSED HER  NOT EVEN THIRTY MINUTES AFTER!" I yelled, frustrated and hurt.

sean had been with me that entire night. the party was extremely fun. sean and i didn't even drink. we sat and talked by the fire all night.

he kept telling  me how he thought i was the most beautiful girl at the party. physically and emotionally.

and i finally believed him when he kissed me.

gosh. it was- dare i say- magical.

wow.

the way he grabbed my face.

the way his lips were wet and soft.

the way they trailed off of mine the first time.

the way they got more passionate after the second.

the way it was filled with some much romance.

the way his hand slid up my arm and to the back of my neck and through my hair.

the way his tongue was gentle and sweet.

the way he smelled like the scent only a man could have. and a little bit of campfire.

the way he kissed my forehead after.

the way we were left breathless.

it was amazing.

and then he kissed her.

the same night. he left to get us waters.

after 15 minutes had passed. i went to check for him.

and there she was. attached to his face.

like always.

now she had stolen my best friend and the guy i was supposed to be with.

the guy i had stupidly fallen in love with.

and here he is. in front of me. saying the kiss MEANT something?

"y/n please. she kissed me. she said she wanted me. she was drunk. was i supposed to not kiss her back?" he claimed.

i laughed. " YES. oh my god. sean she doesn't need your comfort there's plenty other guys that could've taken her home that night."  i told him.