𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Your tits looks so weird."

"..." You looked at your friend with a deadpanned expression. You and your friend Amy decided to chill in your house and just vibe, it was afternoon and she was just laying on your bed watching tiktoks while you were just sketching, practicing anatomies. You then closed your eyes and putting on a proud smile before saying "You're just jealous that my tits are bigger than yours!" You pointed out.

"BITCH WHY WOULD I EVER BE JEALOUS OF YOUR NUTSACK-LOOKING-TITS????" Amy shouted in offence.

You let out an offended gasp before saying "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY TITS NUTSACKS???? I CAN GET HOES WITH THESE BAD BOYS-" You're then cut off "FUCK YOU" She yelled out, "FUCK YOU TOO" You responded back. She turned away and sighed.

You huffed and continued sketch.

𖣔

You sighed as you stared at the ceiling. Amy left earlier since it was getting late and now you were alone once again, You wanted to reread the manga of Kimetsu no Yaiba since you crave angst but you feel unmotivated so you are now laying in your bed in the darkness your only light source are the blue LED lights on your ceiling.

You inhaled a deep breath then stood up, walk towards your window and open the curtains.

You stared at the bustling streets of Tokyo, You left (Y/C) and moved to Japan leaving your family behind in order to live a calm life. Your life living with your family was stressful with the stress and pressure everybody gave you, and through those times you always thought about running away from your problems and start a new fresh life.

When you turned 18 you went out the house and only left a note to everyone saying your goodbyes.

Your eyes darkened at the memory.

You closed the curtains and went to the bathroom to do your nightly routine before going to sleep.

As you were in your dream land peacefully asleep a something- no someone is standing in the corner of the room. The person didn't move for a few seconds before slowly and cautiously walk up to your sleeping form. They reached out their hand and gently placed it on your head and said- "Goodbye (Y/N), You will be missed..." The mysterious person quietly said before the whole room glowed. The bright glow was short-lived and (Y/N) and the person disappeared in thin air.

𖣔