𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

A series of rustling and heavy breathing was heard, four pairs of footsteps running, two were in a panic, they ran after two demons with ease. (Y/N) and Sanemi were running fast as they tried to catch up with their targets which were continuously distracting them and slowing them down by cutting bushes to give them time to outrun both of them.

(Y/N) sighed, 'Breath of the Eclipse, First Form: Sun and Moon Unison!' The (H/C) haired girl ran at full speed towards one of the demons, she sliced it's head in a circular motion before doing a horizontal slash to the direction of the other demon but it missed. She clicked her tongue and jumped back to Sanemi. " You're turn, Broski" she happily said. Sanemi looked at her then put on a determined face. "No need to tell me! I'm not stupid ya know.." he replied, you rolled your eyes then stand back aside. Sanemi took a stance before lunging towards the enemy in decent speed and slashing it's head successfully.

The demon screeched in annoyance, "DAMN YOU, DAMN ALL OF YOU. THE DEMONS WILL KILL ALL OF YOU PATHETIC HUMANS TO SHREDS SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CELEBRATING!!" it yelled in pure anger and hatred before they crumbled away. You laughed, you turned to Sanemi and hooked your arms around his shoulder. He looked at you and raised a brow, "Nice kill bro, and you were really fast! You didn't even used your breath!" You exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes then smirked. "I don't need to use my breath! I'm hella fast! So i don't need it. Besides he was weak!" He bragged. "Yeah, yeah whatever, Mr. No-eyebrows" you teased. His left eye twitched, he then ran straight towards you and tackled you to the ground. "AHAHAAHAH- YO- OUCH- OUCH- OUCH STOP TUGGING AT MY EARS!!" you screeched. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING FUN OF ME BITCH-" he yelled back. "GIRL, SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'M CANCELLING YOU ON TWITTER " You threatened, He deadpanned at you before he started shouting again. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS TWITTER??" He asked in confusion. "NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS." you retorted. You two continued to bicker for a few minutes before hearing a scream and immediately stood up and dashed to it's direction.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

"Sanemi" you called out, "now what?" the albino-haired lad asked in annoyance. "I feel dead inside." you bluntly admitted, your friend stared at you and scoffed "It's day two and you already feel dead? pfft..." he teasingly taunted. You sat up and gazed at him intensely, dead in the eyes. "Fuck. You." You stood up and ran away to have a little killing spree. Sanemi's eyes widened "O-oi! I was just jokin'!" the scarred boy reassured, but it fell on deaf ears as the girl sped up.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

'Breath of the Eclipse, Fourth Form: Umbra Slash!' a strong slash was heard from behind of the demon before the head then fell to the dirt. 'This seven day thing is slowly dragging me to fucking insanity' you sighed as you stared at he floor beneath you with crazed eyes. "Oi, Dumbass stop being crazy it doesn't suit you!" Your friend boomed behind you which made you jump at the sudden volume. "I- sorry i'm just hungry.." you sadly replied to your chaotic friend.

He looked away with pink decorating his cheeks, 'god this woman is so..' he let out an exasperated sigh. "It's fine besides will get out of here soon so just.. don't lose your shit to early" he said. He would be lying if he said he didn't want to hug you right then and there. You laughed slightly before dragging him along to kill more demons.