𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬

𖣔

Ten pairs of feet patted against the ground as they headed to their beloved master's abode. Dust and rocks flew away underneath them. Laughter filled the air around the group as they bet about food. A few more hours passed as they finally found their master's house. A tall muscular and tanned man smiled as he arrived first at their destination while another tall man grumbled, upset that they didn't arrived first while the others trailed at a fast pace behind them.

"Wow Gyomei-san! You are really fast! I wonder what your training was like! It must be tough.." A girl with long black hair and two butterfly hairpins praised. The man called Gyomei smiled as they walked their way to the backyard.

They went to their respected places and chatted away to kill time while they waited for their master. A few minutes passed and they finally heard two pairs of feet walking towards them. They bowed in respect and admiration, the master smiled "Good afternoon, my children. I hope all of you are doing well.." the master greeted. "Greetings Oyakata-sama.. we hope you are in good health..." The tall albino greeted. Ubayashiki smiled and so did everyone else. The hashiras changed into a sitting position to be more comfortable. The ravennette was the one to question first. "Master may i ask?" Said the aloof man. He smiled and nodded, he continued "what is the sudden meeting? You didn't really planned anything today.." the master chuckled. "Well, we have two new hashiras.. And i want to introduce them to my children." He answered,

"New hashiras?"

"Oh! I can't wait to meet our new comrades!"

"..."

"They better make a good impression for the Great Tengen Uzui!"

"Oh, how delightful!"

Ubayashiki put a finger in front of his mouth to gesture them to quiet down. "I'm glad that everyone is looking forward to meet them.." he calmly stated which made the hashiras feel giddy, i mean who doesn't? If their Master is happy, they are also happy!

"You can come out now" as soon as they heard the phrase two figures emerge out of the door, one of them is calmly walking with a slight scowl while the other one was internally dying from the stares they give them and was mentally crying. The curious hashiras observed them, though a majority of them were only staring at the slightly shaking girl.
'i feel like Komi right now.' (Y/N) thought. They finally stopped walking and stood idly, waiting for a signal. "Children, they are your new comrades, please treat them well.." The wholesome man said. "Please introduce yourselves." He stated still keeping the same smile and the same tone. The (H/C)-ette nudged Sanemi signaling him to go first. He groaned and stared at them, "The name's Shinazugawa Sanemi, The Wind Pillar, I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to be the best hashira and beat all of you." He boldly introduced which made all of the hashiras except one glared at him. The introduction Sanemi did made you shake more
'Sanemi you shithead, what the fuck.'
Your panic worsened but you suddenly felt a nudged, you looked st Sanemi which he returned with a nod. You gulped, you put on the biggest and friendliest smile you could muster and introduced "Uh.. hello nice to meet all of you!.. My name is (L/N) (Y/N)!..Eclipse Pillar.. don't mind my friend here, he's always like that..and! I hope we'll all get along!.." you said, voice slightly wobbly from the pressure and anxiety that has been building up in your chest. The hashiras turned to you, some of them smiled while the others kept a neutral face.

"Children, again, please treat them nicely, and don't pester one of them that much, they're not really comfortable with new people" they stared at you, except for Gyomei though, he's just chilling. You squeaked and hid behind Sanemi. 'Oyakata, my boy, why are you calling me out?'

Oyakata then dismissed the meeting much to your relief. You still hid behind Sanemi lightly gripping the end of his haori for comfort. He smirked and continued walking. 'zaaaamn, everybody be looking rather submissive and breedable right now..' you suddenly felt a presence behind you. You took a deep breath and turned around only to squint your eyes and slightly back away from the brightness in front of you. You blinked a couple times and immediately gawked at the person in front of you.

The almighty Rengoku is staring at you, IN THE FLESH.

You almost cried but held back. "Hello there (L/N)-chan! Would you like to train with me?" The god in front of you asked. Your face turned into every shade of red, 'you teasing me naughty naughty-'

"Nice to meet you Da- I mean- Rengoku-san! Uhh.. sure, haha.." you lamely replied, he laughed and picked you up and slung you on his shoulder. You smiled but immediately gasped. "R-RENGOKUU-SAN!! WE JUST MET BRO!!! YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP ME LIKE THAAAAAT!!" you screeched, "hahahaha! I can't help it (L/N)-chan! I happen to find your shyness funny!" he yelled back. "WHAAAT??? WHYYY??" you yelled as you and Rengoku's voice slowly faded into silence as your figures were farther and farther. Sanemi stared into the void of where you were previously standing on. He frowned, as he was about to walk away he felt a hand on his shoulder to find Kanae giving him a reassuring smile, "what about we get some food?" She offered, despite the crave for comfort gnawing Sanemi's brain he still declined. He continued to walk away a gloomy aura following him.

'i was about to ask her if she wanted to hang out today..' he clenched his fist as he remembered the yellow haired man that took you away from him. 'he ruined it..' he gritted his teeth as he glared at the ground.

𖣔

𖣔

~ 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 ~

× Uzui was smirking throughout the whole introduction because of your aura and introduction
×Giyu and Gyomei finds you very peculiar and strange
× Sanemi pitied you since he knew you had social anxiety
× Oyakata was also amused about your introduction
× You are currently dying after your spar with Rengoku and so is he

𖣔