𝐈𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢'𝐝

English will be written in bold
and Japanese will be written normally
Also, i forgot to say that the reader was randomly aged down near Sanemi's age in this chap. Dont ask me why she didnt question this.

𖣔

You woke up at the rough feeling of dirt and rocks. Wait..'Rocks? Dirt?' you thought confusedly. You opened your eyes and winced at the sudden light. You blinked a couple
times to adjust to the brightness, you looked around and realized you were in a forest. You checked yourself, you were still wearing your black sweater, your shorts (which was a shame because your not really the type to wear shorts outside) and your socks.

.......

You're fucked. You don't know where you are or how you got here, the thought of being lost in the woods, starving to death sent chills down your spine. You took a deep breath and stood up. "Aight (Y/N) you are now in a forest uhh...what should you do?" As the confused girl kept on rambling she didn't notice an old lady walking up to her.

"Excuse me, girl, What are you doing in this forest?"

You flinched and turned around with a spooked expression before calming down. "Oh! Sorry ma'am, i also don't know why i am here but can you help me get out of here?" You asked in the most calmest way possible to hide your panic. You were so thankful that you're still in Japan because if you were in any other country you would be crying.

The lady reluctantly nodded and ushered you to follow her.
As you guys were walking down the mountain you decided to look at the lady properly. She was wearing a plain blue yukata that was for men and her hair was tied to a neat bun, her posture was elegant and poised.
You raised a brow at the lady, 'Wow, this lady looks so badass' you thought as you looked ahead.

She looked back at you and asked "What is your name, girl?" "My name is (L/N) (Y/N)! What's yours?" You replied. "Satō Agūri." she replied back plainly. 'Daaamn we love a serious queeeen' you thought.

he walk was silent once again, and you didn't like that, you were never the type of person to be comfortable with new people so it felt very awkward. You thought of something to say because the silence was suffocating you.

"Can i stay at your house for a while?" You asked, you absolutely have no idea where you are, you only know that you're in Japan and that's it, and the place was very unfamiliar to you making you homeless since you don't know where your apartment is..

Satō looked at you and asked "why?"
You looked at her then said- "i don't know how i got here, remember? That means i don't know where my house is anymore.." you answered.

Satō paused before sighing "fine." She grumbled, you silently cheered as you continued your journey back to Satō's house.

𖣔

You made it back to Satō's house tired, well Satō wasn't-.

You stared at the house and thought 'why does it look like that?'. The house doesn't actually look awful it's just that...why does it looks old fashioned?

The house looked like those houses in the taisho or meiji era so it greatly confused you. Maybe she lived in this house since birth? Maybe. You shrugged and walked inside.

𖣔

Satō stopped in front of you which made you halt in your tracks. She turned around and told you to sit down on one of the seats, you complied and reluctantly sat down. "Stay right here, i will make some tea." She said. You watched her walk away until she was no longer seen. You sighed and looked around. The interior looks very nostalgic, the interior looked just like the living room in Urokodaki's house but less gloomier and old, lanterns hanging in each corner of the ceiling and one more lantern in the middle, the walls were golden brown and shiny. The interior looks absolutely different from the exterior in your opinion.
A

simple wooden coffee table was placed in the middle of the room with 2 seats on each side. The room felt very nice with the calming aura swarming the air.

As you continued to look around the room you, a sound of two pairs of feet walking towards the living room. 'huh? Is Satō-san living with  someone?'

Two people entered the room, One was Satō and the other was a young boy with white hair, Disturbingly big purple eyes and scars all over his body.

Wait..

....

Sanemi?

WHAT???!!!

You're eyes widened as you watched them walk over the other side of the table and sat down. 'why the fuck is the colorblind motherfucker here? And why the fuck is he a child?" You thought. "(L/N) this is my disciple Shinazugawa Sanemi." Satō announced plainly.

Wait so i wasn't dreaming? Sanemi is actually here? Does that mean I'm in the taisho era or
something? How the fuck am i even here?

Thousands of thoughts to swarmed your mind in a second before you ignored all of them and focused on what's happening now. "Nice to meet you Shinazugawa-san! My name is (L/N) (Y/N)!" You happily said. You are so happy that you get to meet one of your husbandos, It was a dream of yours that you and your pessimistic mind knew would never happen, so you were so shocked that he is right in front of you!! In the flesh!!!

He blushed and angrily looked away, he can't help it though he wasn't really the best when it comes to girls..I mean he doesn't have any interactions with any other females who isn't related to him or  way older than him that much, so it's natural he would react like that.

Satō stared at the two of you and mentally smiled thinking you guys look really cute together.

You three continued to talk well mostly you and Satō, Sanemi was making short comments and just listen to the conversation.

"Ah..Satō-san, what do you exactly teach to Shinazugawa-san?" You asked, She was hesitant at first before answered "I teach him the things he need to know about Demon Slaying".

"Demon Slaying?" You asked once again, she sighed "Yes".

"Can i join?". The question caught both Sanemi Satō off-guard. "Do you even know what Demon Slaying is?" She asked as if your question was the dumbest thing in the world.
"Uhm..yes actually, one of my family members used to be a Demon Slayer..." You stated, slightly tensing under their hard gazes.
Satō sighed and agreed anyways, You stood up from your seat and did your little dancy-dance, which earned confused stares from the other two. Sanemi was also excited, definitely not because you're a girl but because he can finally have someone to talk to with training.

Let the training begin

𖣔
.
.
.