𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

𖣔

How long was it been since you've been in that coma? Oh yeah, 4 months. There's never a day where those two individuals haven't visited your bed. Aoi and the triplets have to drag them out of the room whenever their visiting hours are up.

Much like the other days, Aoi is trying to drag Ayume and Sanemi out of the room, with Kanao helping the poor nurse.

"Aoi, my dear sister, please give us more time, we can watch over them and make sure they don't die." Said Ayume, clawing at the smooth wooden floor and Sanemi irks. "Don't say it like that, dumbass!"
He yells at the girl, gritting his teeth in annoyance to hide his terrified feeling.

"Am i not wrong, though? You've seen their condition while they were being carried by the kakushis-" "I don't care! Just don't say that again!" Your best friend replies with a booming voice as he persistently tries to crawl back towards you with an enraged yet determined face.

"Mr. Shinazugawa, and Ayume! Your visiting hours are over! And we already gave you two extra hours! We have to check up on the patients!"

"Just check up on them, we can just sit in the co-"

"Leave!"

Aoi and Ayume bickers, voices of theirs occupying what once was a quiet room.

Sanemi ignores the three and looks at you, his eyes narrowing as he eyes your hand.

'Is it just me or is her hand moving?'

He crawls closer before he gasps softly, abruptly standing up and rushing to your side in an instant as he watches you writhe slightly. Everybody else stops talking, staring at you as you continue to squirm.

"Hng.. uh.. u.. ah fuck.. huh? Where am i- oh wait.. yeah.."

You look around as you briefly forgot that you're still in the Demon Slayer universe and you grimace at the sharp pain the embraces your entire form, the strong stench that came from you after not showering for seven days not making it any pleasant either. "Holy shit.. i fucking sti-"

You croak, voice hoarse and soft, almost no sound came out. You yelp softly when the three girls hugs you. Sanemi only staring at you dumbfoundedly, too prideful to actually hug you in front of anyone. Small sobs fall out of Aoi's lips as the the other two sniffle as they hug you tighter, causing you to groan in pain.

"Guys- um i mean- Guys.. it hurts-.." You whisper, flailing your right arm around. "Hey, she said it hurts, step back." Sanemi calls out to three and they back away, apologizing softly before Aoi runs to the doorway and yells into the air, "Everyone! (Y/N)'s awake! Sumi! Kiyo! Naho! Grab some porridge!"

High pitch squeals were heard from a distance, following with loud footsteps.

"Eh?! Really?!"

"Where's Ms. (Y/N)?! I want to see her!"

"Where?! Where?!"

"Now, now, kids, Ms. (Y/N) just woke up, you know how she doesn't like loud noises whenever she wakes up." Goto's monotonic voice disrupting the triplets' outburst in an instant before the children politely asks to enter the room, "Can we see Ms. (Y/N)?" They ask in unison, hands behind their back as Goto waits for Aoi's approval as well.