𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐜

𖣔

You walked around town in search for someone,
you tried to entertain yourself with anything but the things that are going on around you knowing all too well you'll just get sidetracked and buy things you might forget in a week or two. Although your eyes will still look around in interest. You saw children with their beloved parents, laughing sharing a moment that will be forever stored in the depths if their mind taking the role as a core memory.

'i hope their day ends in the worst way possible.' the main character thought out of spite, you are all too aware that wishing bad things upon moments you wished you could experience was a very rude things but blame your parents for failing you.

You merely sighed, and walked faster with a slightly dampened mood.

after a more minutes you finally arrived at your destination, which was a clothing shop. You smiled and rushed in, you greeted the shopkeeper who reciprocated the gesture.
"Hello there (L/N)-san! You came right in time, your requested clothing is finally finished!" The shopkeeper said heartily, you nodded politely.
"Great! Cause i'll be out of town for today! Although i don't know how long i'll be gone though.. hehehe" you shyly explained, the person you had a conversation with nodded in understanding. "I see.. but.. your choice of clothing is rather.. unique! The amount of request you gave us to make those 'sports bras' almost made the tailors think you were a prostitute! hahaha!" the woman explained with a rather amused manner. You laughed.

'WHAT THE FUUUUCK!!! THAT SHIT IS SO EMBARRASSIIIIIING!!'

"Well!.. i have to get going now!

"ah.. yes yes farewell then Miss!"

"Farewell!" You waved goodbye.

You left the store with an ashamed appearance

𖣔

"RENGOKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" The happy go lucky woman yelled loudly to the said man to acknowledge her. Rengoku looked at her before greeting with a smile that was accompanied with open arms. You hugged him without any hesitation and spun him around with ease, He chuckled shyly at the reversed role and patted your back to let drop him down. You let him go and chuckled excitedly "helloKyojuro-sani'msoexcitedforthismissionican'twaiticantwaiticantwaiticantwai-"

"Calm down (Y/N)-san! Breathe! Breathe!" the latter chuckled and patted your back, You choked on your spit in response and started choking on your spit. Again.

"AH- *coughcough* NOT AGAI- *coughs*"

"OH DEAR (Y/N)-SAN STAY WITH ME-"

𖣔

You hopped around the butterfly estate in excitement, cause if that you bumped into Aoi unintentionally, she yelped and close her hands but instead of the feeling of the hard floor all she felt is a hand wrapped around her's, she slowly opened her blue eyes to see an (H/C)-haired girl hoisting her up to regain her balance, "Sorry Aoi-san! i was too excited that i bumped into you.. uhh.. here! have a cupcake!" You pulled a box of cupcakes that was supposed to be for your mission in case you run out of stamina from the bag behind your back.

"i-" before the flustered girl could reply you rushed towards to where the kamaboko squad is chilling. Aoi just sighed and looked at the box of cupcakes you gave her, she let out a small crooked smile due to the bashfulness she felt. She fixed her posture and walked to the infirmary to check on the patients.

𖣔

"I still don't get why you wanted to travel with us (L/N)-san" Zenitsu stated obviously confused on why you are going with them.
"It's obvious that she is here for me! No one can resist the great Inosuke! HAHAHAHA!" The boar head cackled and you jokingly nodded in agreement. But since he has no knowledge in sarcasm he laughed louder in response.
"SHUT UP YOU NARCISSISTIC PIG!!" Zenitsu screeched in annoyance. Tanjiro worriedly looked at both of them worriedly, internally annoyed by them but won't admit it. You laughed and patted him in the back.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to introduce you guys to Kyojuro-san! You guys will definitely get along" You stated, Tanjiro glanced at you not believing your words, It seems like the memories of his trial still haunt him to this day. Zenitsu wailed, still wanting to go back to the Butterfly and Insect Estate and sleep. You saw Inosuke picking up a random rock before standing up, staring at the solid object for a whole minute before running back to your small party and roughly gave you the said rock. You yelped and looked confusingly at the rock. Before you could ask Inosuke was already running away. You sighed, "Let's run! So this would take us much faster! We can even train our speed while we're at it!" You suggested, The burgundy haired boy beamed and did as what you told. The lightning user on the other hand just grumbled, you irked before slinging him over your shoulder. "WAAAAH!! (Y/N)-SAAAAAN" He screeched while writhing around. You merely chuckled and ran, already catching up with the other two. Tanjiro laughed at the sight of you and Zenitsu. "ZENITSU YOU BETTER STOP MOVING OR I'LL THROW YOU OFF A NEARBY CLIFF" (Y/N) said angrily regretting to carry the yellow twat. "Sorry." Was all he said before stopping just to lay limp on your back. Your bag rattled against your thigh from your movements, you prayed that your medical and spare weapons wont come flying out.

You guys had to take a break in a nearby restaurant in a small village, although the Boar Bitch kept making a mess in the restaurant.

𖣔

You four finally arrived at the train station with Inosuke clutching the corner of your haori, feeling overwhelmed from the amount of people surrounding him. You easily spotted the train and jogged towards it with your friends picking up the pace behind you. "Lo and behold guys! The train! Woo!" You celebrated, "now lets sneak inside i wanna sit down" you nonchalantly stated, Zenitsu deadpanned at you. But before he could say anything Inosuke fucking banged his head at the train. Because of this you guys got fucking chased by those lazy ass security guards, you all ran to that back of the train with you bonking the boar kids head on the way. "Now hide your blades behind your haori so we'll have less trouble" you stated, staring at Inosuke while saying the last part. They all did as you said without complaint and immediately started going to the train not wanting to stress about Zenitsu chasing the train.

You four felt the train moving, Inosuke and Tanjiro jumped being surprised at the fact that a hunk of metal managed to move. "Whew finally.." Tanjiro sighed before looking at you, his eyes widened. He started dissociating from the world with just you and him the only ones left. Your hair flowed with the breeze framing your face beautifully messy, your tired face looking perfect against the moonlight and from the light in the train. His eyes shined in adoration but was cut short when he noticed you were walking inside. He perked and followed after.

𖣔

Hi yall its been a while, i was too lazy to update and my school schedule got me so fucked up, i be waking up at 5:30 and shit. Ssskcjjjdnkdjdfb anyways Jerry Baynard is hot.

𖣔