𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

𖣔

The two boys timidly followed you and Inosuke like ducklings, all three hunched at the crowdedness of the room while you strode down your way to Rengoku. "Hahaha! We're in the belly! Woohoo!" Inosuke yelled like a mad man, hopping around like a wild animal. You and Zenitsu irked at the booming volume of his voice but only Zenitsu responded to Inosuke's insufferable words, "Shut up!" Cried out in stress while frustratingly look at the boar boy. "So this Rengoku-san's a pillar? Do you know what he looks like?" The blonde asked curiously, forgetting with his fingers to ease his overwhelmed soul.

"Yeah. He's a guy with flashy hair, I remember his smell. He's close." You heard Tanjiro replied behind you. "He's really nice, don't worry. Although, you might find him eccentric in your point if view though, but either way he's just hyper and nice! And loud.." you added in reassurance.

Not even a millisecond after finishing your speech a voice at the end of the cart pulled your attentions from each other and towards an obnoxious man yelling out 'tasty' every second. You chuckled to yourself and proceeded to trudge faster. "He's here guys come on!" You ushered the teenage rookies to go faster while your fast walking turned into light jogging. "Good evening Kyojuro-san!" You chirped feverishly, "Ta-" the flame colored man cut his own words and snapped his head towards your group with a smile accompanied with interesting and owlish fiery eyes. To say the other two that was foreign towards Rengoku was shocked was an understatement, they were pretty much aghast by this man's appearance. And honestly Inosuke was a little jealous how awesome he looked with his fiery color scheme.

"This guy's the flame pillar?" Zenitsu whispered towards the burgundy haired boy, wide-eyed.
"Yes." Tanjiro answered bluntly with dotted eyes, "Isn't he just a glutton?" The blonde asked again. "Yup" said Tanjiro as he suddenly got a whiff of a strong smell coming from behind Zenitsu, he peeked through his friend's shoulder to see you and Rengoku laughing and joking around. Tanjiro perked when he remembered what he was supposed to do and walked towards the bubbly duo. "Uh, excuse me.." He called out, you were the first one to notice his voice and tapped your fellow hashira's shoulder, he perked in acknowledgement before you pointed at Tanjiro in response. He took a second to swallow what he was munching on. "Tasty!" He yelled for the nth time, the burgundy haired boy stared strangely at the man before uttering. "I..uh, understand very well already." You laughed at their conversation in amusement, "Hahaha! Come on Tanjiro you can try harder than that can you?" You laughed out while covering your mouth.

You watched the maids clean up the unhealthy amount of bentos in pity before standing up and lifted up the sacks with ease "Sorry that my friend gave you a hard time, could you show me where we throw these away?" You asked heartily and the other two smiled in admiration and gladly showed you the way.

You tossed the sack into the large bin and the maids thanked you for your help, which you waved off before going out of the train cart and stand outside— where the cart you were standing in was connected to the other. You huffed boredly and stared into the starry night. The lights of the train shines on the grass and other vegetation, the stars above shining brightly along with a beautiful milky way that you always look up to at the latest of nights. Your eyes twinkled adoringly at the beautiful sight, as an artist, it's not rare for you to be amazed at nature. Whenever you and Amy went sight seeing you would often take pictures of as much views as you can, but you prefer taking them at sunsets, thinking that the pink and orange sky complemented everything no matter what it is.

You felt the cold breeze hit your skin and you shivered in delight, brushing strands of hair into the back of your hair to prevent it from annoying you. After twenty minutes you adjusted the golden lotus hairpin the rests on your head and went back inside.