𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Aint finna upload gifs no mo' 🧘

𖣔

You silently wrote through all your paperwork with your friend and assistant Ayume by your side sitting next to you, she didn't really stand out that much, she just had black hair, pretty blue eyes and fairly tanned skin. Despite that she was really really pretty, something that your pansexual ass can't really handle.

Back to the story, you were peacefully waiting for Rick, your kasugai crow to ruin the peaceful time you are having because you will be soon informed to head towards Oyakata-sama's estate for the bi-annual pillar meeting. Which means you'll be meeting the optimistic little shit, Tanjirou Kamado. You're just thinking on how to not be somewhat suspicious if you ever said something dumb again, but of course you could just shut the fuck up and watch things unfold so you are just gonna watch things unfold.

'I would've said something really political to prove Tanjiro's innocence but the author is stupid to think of what to say-

wait what?'

Blink the thought away and stretched your back. "Oh my back-" you said as you lay on the floor. Ayume eyed you with uninterested eyes wich she rolled right after "that's because you have the same posture as a shrimp
(Y/N)-chan."

"so blunt" you grumbled "and didn't i tell you that i don't like being called like that?" (Y/N) complained, "why don't you like it? you told me you hate honorifics.." Ayume questioned, "it's too feminine for me!" You stated, Ayume looked at you expectantly and sighed. "fine.." she grumbled. You smiled and soon sat up to continue working, "And if you don't fix that posture of yours you'll look like you have kyphosis!" your assistant scolded.

"my body dysmorphia says no." you answered truthfully, she suddenly looked at you worriedly but before she could even say anything your bird appeared out of nowhere and circled around you.
"CAW! CAW! (L/N) (Y/N)! YOU MUST ATTEND THE BI-ANNUAL PILLAR MEETING IN OYAKATA-SAMA'S ESTATE! CAW! CAW!" Rick yelled, "CAW CAW BITCH- OW- OKAY OKAY" You cried out. (Y/N) stood up and walked towards the corner of the room to grabbed two of her weapons. She quickly grabbed her sheathed nichirin blade and her new weapon which is a scythe, the color theme and the blade had the same as your sword obviously, while the the metal pole was wrapped with bandages so it won't slip of your sweaty ass hands during battle, it had a chain attached from the bottom of the blade to the end of the scythe so you can just hang it on you, pretty neat if you ask me. You said your goodbyes to Ayume and rushed out of the house.

𖣔

You finally reached the estate in record time being the 4th one to arrive, sadly. You sulked and leaned on the tree, you looked up to see Obam- Obanai chilling on the tree like a snake- or a cat.. anyways you smiled
"Waddup Iguro-san!" He only lazily waved his hand in response, you nodded and continued to look around, (Y/N) then saw a Uzui and Rengoku conversing. You sighed and sat down, "Hi (Y/N)-chan!" Somebody greeted beside you, you turned your head to see Kanae and Shinobu. Yes, the almighty Kanae is alive and you my dear reader may know how.

Why did (Y/N) save Kanae? totally not because she can just save Shinobu-. AHEM anyways you smiled and waved at them in return, "Long time no see, (Y/N)-san! why are you sitting here looking gloomy?" Shinobu asked, "oh! hehehe.. i just wanna sit down a bit, i don't like standing for too long.." you answered, they nodded their heads sat beside you, formally of course you were just sitting like that one kindergarten student that always cries and when they're in time-out.You three conversed until you guys saw a kakushi carrying a familiar period-hair colored boy (sorry not sorry)