𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚

𖣔

"Yo, Sanemi. Do ya wanna spar? I'm so bored right now.." Sanemi sighed and nodded his head also bored, you felt the random energy surge through you again as you hurriedly went to the backyard while the boy calmly made his way there walking like fucking Bakugo Katsuki-

You jumped around the backyard doing parkour as you waited for Sanemi to show up. It didn't take long for him to show up though, He did his stance and intensely stared at your form waiting for you to move..even an inch. You blankly stared at him before jumping towards a nearby tree and stood on one of it's branches.

Silence..

...

You launch yourself from the tree and to Sanemi's direction in attempt to tackle him to the ground but that wasn't gonna happen as Sanemi let out a smirk before quickly dodging you. You rolled to the ground but immediately regained your composure after doing a three-sixty roll. Your face remained neutral as your eyes stared at his soul which sent shivers down Sanemi's spine. You charged at him again to kick him on the side of his head but blocked it with his arm which made you immediately jump back to avoid any incoming attacks. "Guess you're done attacking. It's my turn now... I hope you don't mind" the albino spoke, you rolled your eyes at his attempt to sound badass in the middle of the spar. He ran full speed at you then raised his arm to punch you but you dodged the last second before his fist made contact, he clicked his tongue before trying to give damage on you again. He started to get annoyed and jumped straight towards you fist already raised, you raised a brow and lean half of your body to the opposite side on where he was and grabbed his leg before it passed you, his eyes widened at the sudden contact. Before he could even react you slammed his body to the ground in front you, he choked at the action and can barely move. Before he could move any further you instantly straddled his waist and used both of your hands to restrict his hands and put them on top of his head. A series of heavy breaths and pants filled the atmosphere before it turned silent. You two stared at each other before turning red and jumped away from each other. The two of you stared at each other once again before you started laughing, which Sanemi did as well..

But what both of you didn't know was that Satō was watching the whole thing with a big smile on her face.

𖣔

It has been fifteen days, you were by the engawa waiting for you and Sanemi's swordsmith to show up. You were kind of sad that you won't get to see Satō that much but you have lives to save! You must do it! You smiled and continued to wait.

an hour passed and you were lying on the floor still waiting for your swordsmith to appear. You sighed as you sat up only to find an unfamiliar person walking to the direction of your house with a box on their back. Your (E/C) eyes shined in delight as you waited for your expected but uninvited visitor to finally reach the front of the engawa. The newcomer halted their footsteps as they stared at you, they had a clown mask just like the other people who live at the hidden swordsmith village, a black and white yukata and a pair of fingerless gloves which you thought are really cool and a clothing material to cover their hair.

You had a strange feeling that there was an attractive person under that mask just like Haganezuka but you ignored it. You stood up then smiled and said "Welcome, you must be me and Sanemi's swordsmiths! Please come inside you must take a rest from that long walk y'know!" Said the (H/C) girl as she bowed. "O-okay..!" The boy squeaked. She ushered him to follow her inside the house and requested him to sit down and make himself comfortable. "Oh! I have to go, i gotta go grab the tea and my friend please be patient." The boy who calls himself as Kanamori Tazuna meekly nodded and watched you walked away.