Oh, We've Lost It

"And you keep on falling, baby, figure it out

"And you keep on falling, baby, figure it out."
Falling
Chase Atlantic

"Well, George not found, welcome to Las Nevadas," Quackity's grin nearly split his cheeks with its vigorous presentation. "We do hope you stay awhile."

Dream rolled his eyes and lifted a palm. With all five fingers splayed towards the dark sky, his brows furrowed and he said, "light it up!"

All five fingers curled inward and set off a thousand commands.

The crowd dripped with buzzing excitement crashed into an immediate eruption of movement. Several people scattered towards cars, finishing up cigarettes, kisses, fights for shotgun, car doors opened, some slammed. George flinched at the sudden pop of a black mustang's engine. Growling at the asphalt, the car revved and spun away from the racing strip.

"What's happening?" George's shoulders pulled taunt while his fingers curled tightly around the keys in hand. They dug into his palm and left small indentions onto his flesh.

Quackity rocked back on his heels and somehow knew Karl was approaching. His hand immediately latched on to the tall man's fluffy hair. George's thoughts scrambled until it found two matching puzzle pieces.

"Fiancés," George amended. "Quackity is the other one, right?"

Karl gave an award-winning giggle, "fucking correct!" His chin pressed down onto the shorter man's shoulder. "Don't tell him but I like Sapnap more."

"Thin Ice," Quackity smiled. "You're on thin fucking ice."

Karl hummed unintimidated, "you don't scare me. You know good and well you just added yourself to my relationship. Like a god damn loser."

George furrows his brows, "now I'm confused."

"What?" Dream asked, "too much homo for someone like you to understand?"

That didn't smooth over the way George believe Dream wanted it to. It was a red splotch of paint to a white wall, it spiked his annoyance.

"No," he replied firmly. "I do not care about anyone's sexuality."

"Really," he hummed, confidence behind a mask. "And what would yours be."

"I have a girlfriend," was George's significantly less confident answer. Dream caught on to his hesitation. Both unforgiving viridescent eyes raked down his body catching on his foreign hoodie. Something akin to interest spiked through Dream's irises. Secure in his own skin wasn't a concept that came easily to George, he blamed his parent's precise requirements for that one.

Admittedly, he'd come to terms with his appearance but this look, the god-awful judgment from a near stranger, shredded George down to the bone. Although, He'd be run off the road before he gave in and said Dream caused him to find his inner insecurities again. Damn the man and his idiotic cryptic- mystical- gaze.