Three words

"Are we too young for this?" Softcore The Neighborhood

Softcore
The Neighborhood

⚠️Distress. Drugging. Violence. Blood⚠️

"No." Sapnap forcefully cut off Dream's steps. The blond, clearly not in the mood for disturbances, scowled and detoured around him. "Dream, you aren't doing this."

"I'm already doing it," he said. "So move."

Karl chewed on his thumbnail and adjusted his purple collar, all while blocking the door, "Dream, it's already too late."

"I don't care." Dream buckled his shirt, added a chain, then left to find his mask.

The halls of the house were empty besides the three of them. Las Nevadas was a disaster and they were left to decide what part they wanted to be involved with. Karl was going to the wedding whether it broke his heart or not, Sapnap would accompany him. Quackity had disappeared long ago in the early morning. Only the trace of his leftover coffee and missing Mustang indicated his departure. Final Flame was tonight, but Dream hadn't said a word about it. It hadn't even crossed his mind.

"Quackity asked you to race," Sapnap reminded. "You need to get to the western sector in order to..."

"I'm not racing," Dream shut his bedroom door and passed down the steps two at a time. "Quackity can fuck off."

Sapnap finally had enough, "you aren't ruining this fucking wedding, Dream! What do you think is going to happen? Huh?"

Dream stood glued to the floor at Sapnap's tone. The two had their fair share of screaming matches, fights that lasted weeks, physical fights, but Sapnap never sounded this furious. This disappointed.

"You're going to what? Walk in there and say you object?" Sapnap spun Dream around and forced the eye contact the blond was avoiding. Dream shoved off his touch off viciously. "Yeah, in front of people that could buy your entire life! George is going to act like he has no idea who the fuck you are and you're going to get arrested!"

Dream leaned down a breath away from Sapnap's face, "he doesn't want to get married, Sapnap."

Sapnap dared to inch closer, defiant beneath Dreams hateful gaze, "That gives you no right to interrupt that wedding."

"And if I told you I loved him?"

Karl gasped from the doorway. His blatant shock taunted Dream easily but he refrained from yelling. He refrained from breaking his attention from Sapnap and the defiance in his eyes, his stance, the hurt of reality, all of it. Because this was about George and he was going to fix it with every last breath he took.

Sapnap arched his brow, "you've known him for a few months. You've fucked around for less time. It took you a year to even consider that phrase with Juniper. Dream, you're not in love with him. You want him because now you can't have him."