Wilt Me. Burn Me

"Now, shut your dirty mouth"Choke IDKHBTFM

Choke
IDKHBTFM

At a rundown diner the table felt sticky beneath George's long sleeve t-shirt... well it was technically Dream's. He'd stolen it from the blond's bag because his only warm clothes consisted of the outfit soaking wet in a plastic bag. He stretched his neck and buried his nose in fabric.

It was at that moment the table went completely silent. George raised a brow hidden in his elbow before he looked up. Several pairs of eyes bore into George's soul with blatant curiosity. He felt his stomach drop.

"What?" His accent felt prominent due to the hour of the morning. The sun had barely graced the group with its presence when Dream shook him awake. Five minutes later he was in the car spitting profanities.

"What'd you and Dream do last night?" Quackity looked about ready to vomit with laughter, George was too fatigued to comprehend anything other than the diner menu.

"Slept," he retorted. "Well, Dream slept. Asshole hogged the covers the entire damn night and left me freezing." More silence. More odd exchanges between the group. George groaned, "what? Just spit it out!"

"Your neck," Karl muttered genuinely confused. "Looks like you've been beaten. Did something happen after I left you.."

"Karl," Quackity snorted. Karl still looked genuinely confused and George's cheeks hugged mortification in greeting.

"Oh..." George's palm flew up to cover the evidence. He swallowed, "I um... stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" Sapnap said taking a seat in between Quackity and Karl. Dream took his spot next to George's and ruffled his hair. It only deepened the color of his cheeks. They hadn't talked much after the night before. And the morning mostly consisted of their addiction to push and pull each other's tempers.

"George got beat up last night," Quackity added unhelpfully. George pulled an arm from beneath his chin to flip Quackity off.

"What?" Sapnap looked up from his phone. "By who?"

George groaned and dropped his forehead onto the table giving up the hiding. He heard the 'oh' escape from Sapnap a moment later. Then all hell broke loose.

"Dream," Sapnap hissed.

"I don't want to hear it, Sapnap." Dream shifted fully into the booth and pressed his thigh against George's. That odd warmth returned to George's stomach and his heart beat a bit faster. "I can do whatever the fuck I want. I don't need your permission."

"Yeah," Sapnap said. "Went real well for you last time."

"Sapnap," Dream bit out but George already had enough.

"Fuck off," George said. Resting his chin on his arms again, he glanced at Sapnap's creased expression. "He sucked on my neck. It's not a big fucking deal."