Late Night (P.P.)

Peter Parker One shot (It could work for all but I wrote it more about Tom Holland's)

It was 1:52 am and I had just finished my stupid essay! I had been at it for the past two hours, and to celebrate my victory I made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water. As I walked back to my room I heard mumbles of pain and frustration coming from Peter's room. I slowly creeped closer to his door, silently opening it. There he was sitting at his desk fiddling with some sort of gadget, only a small lamp lighting the space. He must have been very focused on whatever he was doing because he didn't notice I was there. I smiled to myself at his work face. His eyebrows were furrowed, his mouth tight, every so often his tongue poked out parting his lips. I came out of my trance like state when Peter started to turn in his chair. Once he was completely turned he stood up his eyes only meeting mine seconds after. Peter jumped nearly five inches off the ground making me laugh historically. He glared at me obviously quite annoyed and upset with me.

"Don't do that!" He warned grabbing his heart, barely holding back a chuckle. He set his tools in their box meaning he was finished (at least for tonight). I let out one last chuckle before saying good night and walking back to my bedroom. I pulled the covers back and climbed in a dorky smile plastered on my face. Once I was settled I clicked off my lamp.

"Good night Pete!" I yelled across the hall to him.

"Yeah whatever Night!" He answered and I could tell he was trying to be cool even though he was most likely smiling as well. I sighed and shook my head as I closed my eyes, settling down for the night.